26: Closer Than Ever

How did she get here so fast? It's only been like 9 minutes. I realized what I had said and started to get scared. I wasn't ready. I ran into my room and hid in the big ass closet. She had the key so she could just come in.

"You cant just tell me to come over then hide in the closet?" Billie said scaring the absolute hell out of me.

I turned around and she was already behind me and I looked around wondering how she got in. I looked down at her pants and she was already extremely hard. She's definitely been waiting for this moment.

"Come on princess. Why are you acting like this? You're the one who sent the text." She said backing me up against the wall.

"I-" was all I managed to get out when her face got close to mine.

Like the scared bitch I was, I pushed her off me and ran into the living room. She came out looking disappointed.

"I'm sorry am I being too harsh? We don't have to do anything we can just chill." She said in a calming voice.

"I'm not good at fucking you're literally the one who took my virginity! I'm too scared I'm sorry for sending that text I don't know what I was thinking." I said sitting down on the couch.

She sat down next to me and her dick was twitching in her pants which was slightly turning me on. She covered it with a pillow and just looked at me.

She kept shifting around uncomfortably because she was still visibly horny and couldn't do anything about it. I just removed the pillow and rubbed her bulge. She let out a sigh of relief and bit her lip.

I rubbed it slowly and she had her head back gripping the the pillow I put down. I pulled down her pants a little and watched it fling up and hit her stomach. I started to gently stroke it and slowly went faster and faster.

She started to groan in pleasure then grabbed my hair and push my mouth down onto her penis. It caught me off guard but she pushed my head up and down faster till she came down my throat.

"Please let me fuck you baby." She said putting her hand around my neck and pushing me down.

I thought about it for a moment. Then I just started to slide my pants and underwear down letting her do what she wanted. I slightly covered blushing at her seeing my body.

She brought her head down and spread my lips apart and blew on my clit. I was already moaning just from the contact. She started to slowly lick it and I arched my back from how good it felt. I've never had this done to me before.

"Fuck Billie lick it faster!" I yelped.

She started to suck on it and I felt my eyes roll back and moans filled the entire apartment. I grabbed her hair kept her head down on my clit. She started to stick her tongue inside me then I moaned loudly from the warmth inside.

She took her two fingers and slowly started to finger me and brought her mouth back up to my clit. She fingered me and licked my clit at the same time. She started to motion her two fingers upward and my legs started to close.

She pushed one leg down with her hand and the other with her elbow. She pushed her fingers in and out faster then at the last second when I yelled I was cumming she stopped. I begged for her to continue but she said nothing.

"Billie please keep going please I was so close!" I yelled.

She didn't respond but instead got on her knees and stroked her penis. She positioned it then shoved it inside me. She didn't even start slow she was just going in a extremely fast motion.

"Fuck baby you're so tight I've been waiting so long for this." She said putting her hands on my waist and going even faster making me scream.

She quickly flipped me over and made me get on my hands and knees like a dog. She started to slap my ass but the sting just made me hornier.

"Fuck, fuck!" I said grabbing a pillow and shoving my face into it.

"Pick your head up slut." She said grabbing my hair and lifting my head up.

I started to rub my clit while her dick slightly rubbed against it. I felt her scratch my shoulder some how and I moaned at the pain.

"Fuck I'm close to cumming. Let's cum together." Billie said darkly in my ear.

"Ok...daddy." I said making her speed up the pace.

She pushed it in one last time and we both came. I fell onto the couch, limp with her cum flowing out my pussy. She laid back on the couch breathing heavily.

"I wanna marry you." She said breathing like she ran 30 miles.

"Woah woah woah calm down we're not in love. I'm not sure how I feel about you but I did like how you fucked me. Shouldn't be thinking about marriage cause of that we still barely know each other." I said still laying down.

"Sorry I just never enjoyed fucking with anyone as much as I did with you." She said looking straight at my leaking pussy.

"Hopefully I don't get tested and find out you gave me every STD known to man." I said laughing.

She slapped my ass at the comment and I moaned out instead of saying ow.

"I may need a wheelchair after this my legs hurt." I groaned.

She scooped me up and I blushed at this gesture. She put me in my bed and sat next to me.

"Can I kiss you?" She said scratching the back of her neck.

"Billie. You literally just cream pied in my pussy and you're asking if you could kiss me." I said grabbing her face and kissing her lips.

Her cheeks turned a slight pink and she mumbled an I love you. I didn't say it back, I hesitated. She frowned a little and stared into my eyes.

"I'm sorry I don't know if I can say that back yet just give me some time." I said smiling a bit.

She just slowly shook her head yes, then got up from the bed and left the apartment to go back to her mansion. I laid my head back onto my pillow and just got lost in my thoughts then eventually fell asleep. I'd definitely have to take a shower in the morning and wash her cum out my pussy.