20: Demon

I woke up the next morning with my eyes really puffy from crying. I never cried that much in my life. It felt like my life was crumbling to pieces again and I was letting a stuck up blue eyed bitch ruin it.

I was tired of her shit. I was gonna fuck Rose on her couch again and if she kicks me out, I don't care.

I've never met someone who acts so horrible to people especially after so much trauma. You think they'd be shy and not talk to many people but she literally sold her soul on accident, had to kill people and still manages to be a bitch.

Rose gave me her Instagram and I decided to text her asking her to come back over in the afternoon. Today was a Saturday and we both had Saturday off.

Billie usually didn't have girls over in the afternoon. She'd either keep quiet in her room or go out to find another girl to fuck at night. So the afternoon was the perfect time to piss her off.

Rose came over again with the same bag of sex toys she had last time, Billie came in and saw her but this time she ignored it. So I started to talk loudly and flirt with Rose but she just ignored us.

I was suppose to be pissing her off not her pissing me off. I did every possible thing to piss her off with Rose around but she continued to ignore it. I was done with her bs and told Rose to just fuck me on the couch. I said it while Billie was literally in the kitchen and that caught her attention.

"No fucking in my house." She said sternly getting a glass of water.

"I don't care. Rose whip that strap out." I said paying no mind to Billie.

"In front of her? Damn you're crazy aren't you." Rose said smirking and pulling it out.

I turned to Billie smirking and she looked at me and broke the glass using just her hand. My smirk turned into fear realizing how god damn strong she was.

I know I was stupid for this but I continued to let her fuck me. I looked back at Rose who looked a little scared from Billie breaking the glass.

"Who cares shove it in me already." I said turning her head to me.

"Ok..." Rose said a little unsure.

She slowly shoved the strap in me making my back arch and I let out a loud exaggerated moan so Billie would get even more angry.

Billie yanked her off me and instead of throwing her out she just whipped out her penis and I stared in shock.

"What are you-" I was cut off when she shoved her penis inside me and shoved it in and out fast.

Her penis was literally bigger then the strap and tears started to swell up in my eyes while I moaned like never before.

"She has a penis?!" Rose said in shock.

"Leave." Billie said sternly not even looking at her.

Rose got up, took her stuff and just ran out the house closing the door.

"Is this what you wanted baby?" Billie said stretching my insides. "You're such a whore, bringing bitches to my house and fucking on MY couch."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I moaned out. "Slow...down"

Deep down this exactly what I wanted. I wanted to feel this again. I was enjoying every moment of this I missed this feeling.

"I know this is what you wanted you dirty bitch." She said shoving it in harder. "You wanted my fat cock inside you didn't you."

"Yes.." I moaned.

"I hated seeing that ugly bitch fuck you. I basically own you, you're mine." She said grunting.

I blushed at what she said and moaned louder.

"I'm yours?" I said biting my lip.

"Shut your ass up, of course you're mine I've basically owned you ever since you became my assistant. I'm keeping you forever nobody else can fuck you if you feel horny just come to me." She said as the slapping noise got louder.

"Well how about you stop being a hypocrite and fucking other girls if I apparently belong to you." I said pushing her off me with my legs.

"We're not dating I just own you like I did with all those other nobodies." She said smirking.

"Nobodies? You're calling me a nobody?" I said with tears filling my eyes.

"Well yeah basically, you're just some bitch from the rough side of LA why would you think you mean something to me." She said laughing.

"What??" I cried.

I got up and immediately went to my room to pack my things I was leaving now. I wasn't gonna stay in this shitty house with a girl who saw me as nothing but a piece of candy.

"What are you doing." Billie said coming into my room.

"Leaving since I'm such a nobody." I said with tears streaming down my face. "You're a selfish bitch no wonder your family doesn't talk to you."

She looked stunned and instead of saying anything she just slowly walked away and went to her room down the hall. She didn't even care that I was leaving I was so stupid to even come here.

I finished packing up all my shit after two hours and I was finally leaving. I had no where to go, I'm not even in contact with my parents. I barely had enough money for an apartment so I just sat on the sidewalk and cried. I was officially homeless.

I walked a long distance and realized I had a enough money to sleep at a hotel for awhile maybe about 3 weeks before I run out of money. So I bought a room at the cheapest hotel and it wasn't that bad they had decent food but I had enough money to order food so I didn't eat it that much.

I basically just worked and slept I even got sugar mommies to send me money. I didn't even send them nudes all I had to do was chat with them and they basically gave me 500 a week, enough to buy an apartment.

When I finally got an apartment I felt free my life was finally coming together and I wasn't suffering. Until one day about 3 months after the Billie incident.

I was walking down the street to go buy groceries and that's when I seen it, that bright green hair I know all too well. She was crying and sniffling while putting her fingers through her hair.

My life was finally together but by some instinct I walked up to her. I didn't talk I just watched I was behind her so she couldn't see me. She was mumbling to herself something along the lines of "dumbass" and "this is your fault"

She then paused for a second and looked behind her. She was literally wearing like a pound of makeup and it was all smudged from tears I never in my life thought I'd see her wearing that much makeup.

"Who are you? Stop watching me weird-" she paused and furrowed her eyebrows. "Y/N?"

"Please help me, you have to help me!"