14: Japan

We got our luggage and we were headed towards the hotel. What really freaked me out was that Billie already had a car in Japan like she's been here multiple times. It was like her other car but a little different.

She got us a room in a really fancy hotel and when we arrived and walked inside, a front desk lady greeted us in Japanese and Billie answered back in Japanese. My mouth was gaped open, she knew other languages?

She checked in and the lady gave us two key cards one for me and one for Billie. Billie picked up my luggage and hers and started heading towards the room.

I clicked the elevator button and we got in and she put a bag down to click eight. The elevator started going up and it was silent, I turned to her and she was already looking at me. I quickly turned away, feeling a bit nervous. Why do I feel this way?

The doors opened and it looked incredible on this floor. I think this is where all the expensive ass rooms were. We headed towards our room that read 873 and we went in. It was a very huge room that had a granite counter and everything.

The door closed behind me and we headed towards our bed that was in a separate room.

Wait...one bed? this horny bitch.

Billie dropped all the bags on the floor and laid on her back on the bed.

"How did you find me?" I said sternly.

"Well dumbass you bought a ticket to Japan with a card I got you and I could literally see what you buy." She said closing her eyes and stretching.

"Shut up I just wanted to get away from you." I said taking my shoes off.

"Yeah? Or maybe you're smart and did all of this on purpose? You knew I'd come find you and you knew to use that card so I would. I know you're not that dumb Y/N." She said furrowing her eyebrows with her eyes still closed."You're practically in love with me I know you wouldn't leave that easily."

"I'm not in love with you." I said making a disgusted face.

She then stood up and walked closer towards me making me back up on the wall.

"You sure baby? That journal said something else." She said with her face extremely close to mine.

"Your breath stinks" I said putting my face to the side.

"I'm chewing mint gum. Don't lie and don't be so nervous." She said getting even closer, making my heart race.

She then gripped my chin and started to kiss me slowly. She transferred the gum into my mouth and broke the kiss then laid back down. I was in too much shock to move but all I did was slowly start to chew the gum she put in my mouth.

"We should sleep it's getting late." She said kicking her shoes off.

"I'm not sleeping next to you, pervert." I said getting some pajamas out my bag and a blanket to sleep on the couch.

The door then swung close by itself and I turned around to see her up in a sitting position.

"You're not going anywhere, you're sleeping next to me." She said harshly. "I know you want to stop acting like you don't."

"Why can't you just admit that you wanna fuck the shit out of...me how about you say it out loud?" She said getting up and coming towards me.

She was inches from my face now and i wasn't breathing right. I didn't know what to do I just didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"Put your pajamas on in front of me baby." She said taking a step back.

"No." I said with a voice crack.

So embarrassing, need to stop letting her do this to me.

"What did I say? Change right now." She said staring me down.

"Ok" I said taking my clothes off.

Dumbass bro what are you doing.

I saw a bulge form in her pants and my face turned bright red and I frantically put on my shirt to hide my chest and underwear.

"Ugh fuck just let me touch you." She said stepping towards me.

"I-" I said cutting myself off when I felt her rubbing her bulge up against my thigh.

"Fuckkk please let me fuck you I can't take it anymore." She said basically humping my leg.

"No you can't fuck-" I said but she cut me off again when she picked me up and dropped me on the bed.

"We don't have to if you don't want to but I will start jerking off right in front of you." She said rubbing her own bulge.

"Do what you want we're not fucking" I said stuttering a bit.

She then started to slide down her pants and boxers and her dick flung up on to her stomach. I was already soaking wet and it was only from her rubbing it on my thigh. She started to gently stroke it and her head went back. I was closing my legs super tight.

I was staring really hard while all you could hear throughout the room was her moaning. I'm never gonna forgive myself for what I'm about to do but I got off the bed went on my knees, grabbed it and started sucking her off.

She looked really surprised and I didn't even know what I was doing I had never sucked dick before. She was clearly really enjoying it cause she started to push my head back and forth. The sound of me gagging on her cock filled the room.

I was gripping her thighs while she shoved her dick really hard down my throat and then I felt all her cum go down. When she let go I nearly collapsed on the ground.

"Good girl finally came to your senses." She said picking me up and putting me on the bed.

"Since you took so long to do that I'll let you stay horny and wet while I sleep." She said coming next to me and going under the covers.

I couldn't speak, it was so intense it felt like my voice was snatched. I just laid flat and eventually fell asleep.