19: Crazy.

Billie bought a decent house and sold the mansion she owned. I didn't really want to live with such a horrible person but I had no other choice. Live with a psycho or be homeless, I'd rather live with this psycho than be left on the streets with no food and water.

A week into us living together she brought over at least 6 girls. It was so aggravating, day and night all I heard was loud moaning and banging on the walls, I couldn't get any sleep. I was contemplating on whether I should steal her money and run for it but she's lived a hard life and I'd feel bad.

We'd barely interact with a each maybe just a small conversation or a glance, It was extremely awkward. I kind of felt like a burden and maybe I deserved to be on the streets. I got a job and I was saving up money to leave this hellhole. Just 4 more months and I'd probably have enough to buy my own apartment and leave.

I was getting absolutely sick from how many girls Billie was bringing over. It drove me insane. It's like she never took a break, every night there was someone new and every morning there was a girl being kicked out.

I tried to befriend one of them before and Billie got extremely anger and basically threw the girl out and yelled at me for trying to steal one of her one night stands.

All this was pissing me off so I decided I'd get a girl of my own and see how she feels. During the job I had with Billie I realized I was more into girls and because of all the crazy men I saw with her I lost a little attraction towards men.

It was easy really I already had a girl hitting on me at my job. I was a waitress and this girl  who worked the same shifts as me always tried to flirt with me. So this time I flirted back and she clearly liked it and told me to meet her behind the building.

I was little scared not gonna lie I didn't really feel anything towards her. I felt a little bad I was only doing this to get back at Billie. She was very attractive though I'd honestly call myself lucky for someone like her even wanting a girl like me.

When I got to the back of the building she just pinned me against the wall and started to kiss me. The worst part is I didn't even remember her name. She was just some red head who flirted with me and that's all I saw her as.

I was never really into red heads, they're either extremely ugly or extremely attractive. She happened to be one of the extremely attractive ones.

"We should go to my house later tonight and hangout." I said nervously while exaggerating the hangout part.

"Yeah "hangout." The red head said making quotations with her fingers.

Later that night she drove both of us to Billies house. I warned her before hand that I had a so called roommate and to not mind her if she shows up. I was praying Billie wasn't already home fucking someone so she wouldn't be uncomfortable.

I must have jinxed it cause as soon as I opened the front door moans were heard throughout the whole house.

"Someone's having fun." The red head said lifting a brow.

"I'm sorry can you repeat your name to me." I said a little embarrassed.

"Rose." She said with no expression.

"Oh well I'm y/n. Follow me let's go to the couch and watch tv till that noise simmers down." I said blushing.

"It's cool I don't mind the noise but I do want to make you make those same noises." Rose said with a smirk.

I blushed a little and hurriedly grabbed the remote.

"Wait what's in the bag?" I said noticing she had a back pack on. "You aren't gonna murder me right?" I said with a nervous giggle.

"Sex toys." She said putting the bag on the floor and sitting down on the couch.

Now I was really nervous. Billies the one that took my virginity and I've never used sex toys before. After about 30 minutes the noises upstairs stopped.

"Finally now we can go to my room and-" I was cut off when Rose grabbed me.

"Let's do it on the couch." She said grabbing her bag and pulling out a strap. "Your roommate won't mind right because clearly they don't care if they make noises so they shouldn't care if you do."

I started to grip the couch scared because I had never done this before. She slowly started to take her pants off and put the strap on.

"Just don't make so much noise ok. I don't pay rent or anything I basically live here for free I don't want her to get upset." I said nervously while getting up to turn all the lights off besides the tv.

"Pffft who cares come here take your pants off I've been waiting so long to do this to you princess." She said grabbing my legs and basically taking them off for me.

"I've never done this before please be gentle." I said staring down at my own pussy.

She put her hands on my waist and slowly pushed it in making me gasp. She started to pump in and out and I couldn't contain myself and started to moan loudly making her go faster.

I was basically screaming and forgot all about Billie. She was pushing it all the way inside me and even my juices were making loud noises.

"You like that?" She said pushing it in harder.

I was moaning so much I couldn't say anything back. She then flipped me over and slapped my ass.

"I said do you like that." She said in a more aggressive tone.

"Yes" I tried to say but it came out as more of a moan.

The lights then turned on and I didn't even notice I was closing my eyes and gripping the blanket we had on the couch while burying my face in it.

I felt her stop and I put my head up asking why she stopped. I noticed the lights were on and turned my head to see an angry Billie and her little girl toy.

"I don't know who the hell you are but get the fuck out my house." Billie said crossing her arms.

"No. How do you get to fuck loudly making moaning noises all over the house and not let her have some fun." Rose said defending herself and me.

"You could've did it at your own house then." Billie said gritting her teeth.

"I live with my parents, at least I have some respect for the people I live with." She said rolling her eyes.

Billie was visibly turning red and she grabbed rose by her neck and dragged her to the door.

"Grab her things y/n and throw it out the door!" She said yelling at me.

I grabbed all the things she brought and put it nicely outside making Billie angrier. She threw Rose out and shut the door then turned to me.

"You're gonna bring some ugly bitch in my house and then have the audacity to FUCK on my couch." Billie said towering over me.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to have some fun you always get to fuck girls in here. You know I live here too I never get to do anything." I said crying.

She softened up a little and apologized for her outburst.

"Well just don't do it on my couch if you wanna fuck someone that badly I'm always available." She said with a wink making me blush.

"But you're not always available." I said furrowing my eyebrows and making her turn around. " you have girls over everyday you probably have so many STD's why would I wanna fuck YOU."

"Oh please y/n like you don't have the biggest crush on me. I'd honestly allow a threesome with two girls I don't care." She said starting to walk off.

"Well maybe I want you to myself!" I screamed.

She got quiet and paused for a second.

"Well that's too bad I don't like dirty musty junkies." She said walking with her girl thing and making my mouth go wide trying to process what she said.

I just went to my room and cried for the rest of the night.

Why is she so heartless?