16: Hallucination?

When I woke up from the supposed poison gas.  I was in that same alley way. I looked around seeing something on the floor it was a pile of dead animals. That whole thing that happened was some extremely horrible dream I had.

The smell of the dead animals was so strong I passed out instantly when I walked into the alley way. Why I'm up now you ask and not fainting? I didn't realize how dehydrated I was I didn't drink any water the entire day so I was already a little dizzy to begin with.

The smell caused me to hallucinate then faint. That was my conclusion.

I slowly got up barely being able to walk. I felt stupid for not realizing I didn't drink water for that long. The smell of the animals slowly faded causing me to wake up.

I picked up my things and looked around. I realized that Billie never came to find me. I took a water bottle out the mini back pack I had and basically inhaled it.

I slowly made my way back to the hotel not even using my GPS. It's like I just knew this time. I finally made my way back and hurried to our room with my key card. I smelt horrible from laying on those dead animals.

I opened the door to see Billie gone and her things. I ran to the bed and saw folded note.

I know you probably thought you were dreaming but what happened to you was real. I got everyone back home safe. I even killed the man you saw and he won't be allowed back up here. He's probably getting brutally tortured down below or something. Once I kill all these men that know of him or associated with him, I may be able to get my soul back and not be seen as a "demon" anymore and just a regular human and go back to my family and normal life. You probably won't see me for awhile and I don't want you to get hurt. Thank you for being my assistant for awhile I love you. —B

I cried silently and started picking up all my luggage ready to just leave out and go back to America. I looked over and saw an envelope that I had missed that was next to the bed. It had a huge wad of cash in it. There was another note in it too.

I scattered these all over the room see if you can find them all before the cleaning lady does :)

I started to search around the room and found about 10. I had forgotten the bathroom and went to go check but I was shocked to see Billie standing there.

"Could I just hug you before I go it may be awhile." She said extending her arms.

I jumped into them and hugged her tight.

"I may have a crush on you too, but I have to go. Please forget about your feeling and I'll forget about mine. You probably won't see me for a really long time."

And just like that she disappeared while I had my eyes closed hugging her. I saw one last envelope on the counter and it said last one. The last one was filled with more cash she was giving me so I could live a comfortable life without her for awhile.

I picked up my stuff crying a little, saddened that I wouldn't see the blue eyed psycho for so long. Before I knew it I was back on the plane and on my way back to the apartment she bought for me.

I could've went anywhere else but I guess it felt rather comforting in there. The whole way back I was wondering if she was ok. What surprised me was that she use to be a normal human girl. I don't wanna assume but I think she sold her soul on accident because she really wanted something.

We're both so young I think she tried to sell it as a joke but it went wrong. She also has a family here too I wanted to find a way to contact them and ask about her.

I did research for hours and hours and just couldn't find anyone. I searched up her name online and found out her last name isn't even Eilish, it's O'Connell and that's exactly why I couldn't find them.

After a bunch of digging I found her brother, Finneas who lived not too far I even found contact information so I emailed him asking about Billie and seeing if we could talk on the phone.

Approximately 2 days later he replied back with his number saying to call him at any time and he's not very busy.

I dialed his number and it rang a few times.

"Hello?" A males voice could be heard on the other line.

"Hello is this Finneas I contacted you a couple days ago asking about Billie I just want to ask a couple of things." I said pacing back and forth in the living room.

"Of course, would you like to meet up in person?" Finneas replied.

"Yeah I think that would be better honestly." I said chewing on my nails, though I wasn't nervous just a little zoned out.

"How about this cafe I always go to? it's basically us meeting half way it's only about 25 minutes away I'll send you the details through text." He said.

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow then, is that good time?" I said smiling.

"Yes I'm not busy tomorrow let's meet there at around 2:00pm I'll send you the address before hand. It was nice chatting with you bye." He said.

"Thank you bye" I said hanging up the phone.

Now I can finally get some info on Billie and why she's like this. A young girl who's basically seen as the Devils daughter I know this couldn't have happened on purpose. Her brother seems so calm about it too.

Does her family not ever worry about her I've never even heard her mention her family at all. I remember asking her if she had siblings or about her parents and she brushed it off.

I'll get the answers I need tomorrow. It could be months before I see Billie and it'll take forever to just get them from her so I'll just get the answers from him.