13: Plane

Billie, it was Billie I could never forget those eyes. She sat down next to me and gave me a death glare and I was frozen in my seat. These were one of these planes with the nice seats that went back like a bed and had its own booth and shit.

They were mostly made for couples and there were seats for only one person but they were all taken, so I had to take this seat with some random. It could've been a disgusting perverted man sitting next to me but I'd rather have that then Billie.

I should've seen this coming though. She knows my every move and location. I sat in the seat not moving for a good 5 minutes, extremely scared. Then a lady came over with this amazing food.

"would you two love birds like anything!" The lady said grinning ear to ear.

"Lovebirds?!" I said almost shouting.

"Yes we would, we're headed towards where we're gonna have our honeymoon." Billie said making my eyes go wide.

"Oh isn't that nice" the lady said putting her hand on her chest and making a pouty face.

"Can you give her lobster and give me some type of potato dish." She said as the lady wrote it down on a small note pad.

I literally love lobster how did she know to get me that? Oh wait the journal...

"Please don't hurt me..." I said shaking in my seat as I felt the plane start to take off.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, but you will pay." She said putting her hand on my thigh.

"Pay? What do you mean pay?" I said confused.

"You're gonna pay me with your body." She said in a whisper close to my ear.

My whole body tensed up and I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Why though? Why won't you let me go. You treat me like shit. I don't wanna be near you anymore." I said pushing her hand off my thigh and looking out the window.

"Deep down you know you wanted me to come after you." She said gripping my chin and making me look at her.

She wasn't wrong. Deep down I wanted her to come find me after I landed in Japan. Something was just making me want her near me forever and when the flight attendant called us lovebirds I honestly liked it.

I think the issue is that I want Billie to myself but she doesn't want me. She only sees me strictly as her assistant who she picked up off the streets. I cant even tell her how I feel, last time I did it was her ignoring me and then saying she went through my journal.

The flight attendant came with our food and I didn't want to eat, I lost my appetite. Also felt a little sick from all the junk I ate before getting on the flight.

"Y/N how do you feel about me?" I heard Billie say making me turn around and look at her.

It's like this girl was reading my mind. She wasn't even looking at me, she was eating whatever she bought and staring at the blank small TV screen in front of her.

"Well I like you..." I said trying not to make eye contact.

"Look me in my eyes. Don't give me a little "I like you" I wanna know in detail how you feel about me. Emphasize that I like you." She said staring me dead in my eyes.

"Well I like your hair, and your eyes are really, really pretty, and your skin is really soft, and your lips are so-" I said cutting myself of realizing I was ranting and Billie was staring at me with a devilish smirk.

"But I also...hate you, I hate that you only see me as this little assistant that you can pick at and play with. I hate when you mention how I was a person from off the streets. I hate that you think I don't know you're CLEARLY a demon. And I hate how cocky you are just because so many people have liked you before and I hate that you see me as just another number added to the score" I said saddened.

She kind of sat there frozen and didn't talk for a few seconds which felt more like minutes. She had wide eyes and her cheeks were a bit pink like she liked that I told her off or she was embarrassed, could be both.

"I'm sorry...I told you it was all I was taught." She said staring at her food with a slight hint of pink on her cheeks.

"Well even your dad wants you to change. It's hard to change but it's not impossible. If you treated me nicely maybe I would've let you take my virginity and wouldn't have gotten mad about it." I said blushing a bit.

"Can you help me change then?" She said looking in my eyes desperately.

"I mean I'm not so great myself but I could make you stoop down to my level of being nice, it's better then your way of being nice anyways." I said grabbing a fork to taste my lobster that was getting cold.

"You're still gonna pay." She said coldly.

"Ah ah ah. I'm helping you become a better person, you're not gonna try to stick your...nice fat juicy cock inside me." I said zoning out.

"Well with the way you described it, it seems like you do want it inside you." She said smirking.

"Shut up" I said making her giggle.

Her laugh was really cute. It made me smile a little bit. I still hated the fact I couldn't get this girl to like me back especially after she took my virginity but I guess that's just life.

Hours passed and the plane was close to landing. I was asleep half of the time and I swear I felt Billie kiss my cheek while I was asleep but I could've been feeling things.

As the plane was landing, Billie held my hand as if she was scared or something.

"Aw da wittle baby needs mommy to hold her hand for her" I said making a pouty face.

"Shut up I hate planes." She said blushing and not looking at me.

I don't know where I got the boldness from but I gripped her chin and kissed her cheek.

"It's not that scary calm down." I said not believing I just did that.

It was really quiet and I was scared to look at her. She was still gripping my hand tightly. I looked up for just a few seconds and her face was a bright pink. She was looking straight at me and it looked like she was breathing heavily. Didn't know she'd go crazy over a little kiss on the cheek.

The plane finally landed and we started to head off the plane to go get our luggage.

"I already got a hotel for us, we're going back home in 5 days." She said walking extremely close beside me.

"Could you back off a little why are you so close?" I said pushing her a little.

"Sorry." She said coughing.

I've never seen her look so nervous. What happened to the cocky Billie that said whatever she wanted and didn't apologize. I kind of liked that honestly but right now she looks like a tomato and can't walk straight.

"I've never been here let's explore Japan together." I said smiling at her.

Her face just got redder and she started walking ahead of me and not speaking.

She's so weird it's kind of cute.