3: The Apartment

"I won't, I promise princess" she said smirking.

"Excuse me?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Did you just call me princess" I said making a disgusted face.

This blue eyed mafia poser looking bitch just called me a princess.

"Yeah what's the issue...princess" she said again still smirking.

Oh that's it I'm jumping out this car and rolling like in those movies. She's probably gonna take me to her basement and fuck me with an 11 inch dildo. I knew there was no way she was giving me that stuff for free.

"If you wanna fuck me go ahead. I have nothing to live for anymore." I said rolling my eyes.

"I don't wanna fuck you? Look at you, looks like you haven't showered in months." She said harshly.

Not gonna lie that lowkey hurt a bit cause I was in a bad place right now. I know I was being harsh to her but she should've been more understanding knowing my background.

"Ok damn..." I said turning to the window and ending the conversation.

The ride after that was extremely quiet and a little awkward but it was kind of my fault for assuming she wanted to fuck me, but then again it was also her fault at the same time for picking up random people of course I'd assume that.

After about 40 minutes of driving she stopped and when I looked out the window I saw an amazing apartment complex that looked brand new. It looked so nice the sidewalks were clean the building looked really expensive and I couldn't wait to see what the inside looked like.

"Ok get out. I'll tell you your job details tomorrow." She said coldly.

"Your not gonna walk me in?" I said because she's the one who took me here in the first place and I don't even know which ones my apartment.

"No figure it out." She said throwing me a key and opening the trunk to get my suitcase.

"Why are you being so harsh all of a sudden?" I said a little sad.

"Oh? I Thought I was a blue eyed poser bitch?" She said slamming her trunk and hopping in the car. She started speeding off and left me there.

"Wow fragile feelings much?" I mumbled.

I went inside the complex and it was like an expensive hotel, there was even a front desk lady. I walked up to the lady while there were multiple people staring at me due to how dingy I looked walking into a place like this.

"Um so I was dropped off here by someone I know and they gave me this key for my new apartment but I have no idea which one it is." I said kind of nervous.

"Oh no problem we can easily scan the key and see which room belongs to you!" She said smiling. She then grabbed the key from my hand and didn't do anything she kind of just stared at me and smiled.

"Hellooo??" I said waving my hand. "Can you see which room is mine?"

"I'm sorry I can't do that. Someone like you shouldn't be here, I mean look at you." She said still smiling.

"I beg your pardon?" I said getting a little mad.

She then pressed a button that set off an alarm and two buff security guards came in and threw me out. That was the last thing I expected, this lady is classist.

I pulled out my phone and clicked on Billies contact and started calling her. After what happened in the car I didn't think she'd even care to pick up.

"Hello?" She said sounding out of breath.

"Uh-" I was then cut off by the sound of a girl in the background letting out the loudest moan. I wanted to kill myself right then and there. I didn't want to hear her fucking some girl on the phone.