A Change of Heart

It was the end of the concert. With the concert being done in my Territory, I was able to remove any stray particles when I removed the Golden Theater.

"Come on! Let's not be late! It's the Beauty Pageant." Mineta shouts while running.

Almost everyone follows him, even Togata and Eri.

"Thank you, Y/N!" Eri said as she smiled and hugged me.

"No problem, Eri." I said as I hug back. "Now go and enjoy the day." 

Togata salutes at me and they leave the gym. 

With everyone gone, I was able to let the stress of using multiple skills affect me. I fall on the ground and lay there.

"Using my Gates, That Red Saber's Noble Phantasm, and your own magic.... It will take a toll on you." Uncle Gil said.

"I know, I can feel it."

"You can only use 2 at max for now. I'll let Merlin know and we'll work a regiment for you." He said as he suddenly became silent.

"Heh, uncle is really worried about me huh?" I said.

"Y/N?" I hear from behind me. 

I look and see it was Jiro.

"Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you'd be out with the band?" I asked as I stood.

"Nothing really, I was just going to say thank you." She said. "You..... Aaand Everyone of course." 

"Ah well, it was nothing." I scratch the back of my head and smile.

We were silent for a few minutes until Jiro spoke.

"You're amazing, you know." 

"Not really. YOU were amazing. You really have a beautiful voice. And I didn't know you could speak English." I said.

"Mom and Dad wanted me to learn." She looked down.

"That's awesome." I said.

"Praetor, I feel something." I hear Nero said "Something Dark." 

"WHAT?!" I stand.

"Y/N what's going on?" Jiro asked.

"It's outside." Uncle Gil followed up.

 "Crap." 

"Y/N what happened?" She asked again.

"Listen, follow me, it won't be safe here. But stay behind me at all times." I said.

"Why, Y/N? What's happening?" 

"Just follow me." I hold her hand and run outside.

I look around, waiting for directions from Nero, Gilgamesh or any other servant of where they feel the alter... Until...

"HA?! You want to take me around? Please, you're made of useless flesh..." A boisterous woman shouted. "Get out of my sight before I burn you to death."

One of the guests ran away from the crowd and as it parted I saw who it was.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" I shout uncontrollably.