Acing the Test

"There are so many...." Midoriya said.

"Really, so many...." Uraraka added.

"So..... now we'll do that 'provisional license' thing...." The person on the podium said. "I'm..... Mera, form the Hero Public Safety Commission...."

The announcer went on with his announcement, but Y/N wasn't listening. He was at the back of the room, sitting down and reading the Epic of Gilgamesh once again.

~Y/N POV~

I sat down at a wall while the announce was talking

"Master, Are you sure you don't want to join your classmates?" Scáthach said.

"No. I don't want to. They don't see what I've been doing? Then let them be."

"I understand how you feel, Master. But we don't want your middle school life to repeat again." Arthur said.

"Let them do what they want. I'll do what I want. As long as they don't get in my way, I don't care." I said. 

I was really pissed at what Mineta said. I mean I get it, they were being dragged in to my problems, but did I want to do that? Can I tell the one that pulls me out to leave them be? I was doing all I can to get them back quick. I almost died because I was rushing. But no one noticed that, so fuck them then.

"Master, You best friend is walking towards you." Artoria Lancer said.

"Let her."

"Y/N?" Momo said to me.

I ignore her completely and continue reading. She suddenly takes my book.

"Y/N! Please look at me."

I look at her and slowly take my book using my portals, one end on me and another to the book. I pull it out of my side of the portal and open it again, reading it.

"Y/N, what's going on?" She asked.

"Oh nothing. Just busy reading. I like reading, remember?" I said my eyes on my book.

"Something changed. You aren't like this..."

"Mhmm." I said still looking at my book.

"Y/N?" Another voice said. 

"Yeah?"

"What's going on?" I noticed it was Midoriya. 

"Nothing, just reading a book before the test." I said as flipped a page.

"Are you really going to ignore them, master?" Ushiwakamaru said.

"No." I said sternly.

"You are going to ace this test. Since you ha-" 

"Y/N!" Momo shouted at me. "We are going to need to go together first, as a group."