Some Results

~3rd POV~

"What are they doing in there?" Kirishima asked.

They were looking at the dome where Y/N and Aizawa disappeared into. Metalic sounds and booms were heard inside the dome. One of them was so loud that a chunk of the dome flew off with a red spear stuck on it. The spear disappeared and the dome was repaired.

"Alright, no one disturb the two." Cementoss said as he repaired the dome. "You all have your trainings to be done."

"Actually, its time for lunch. We were thinking of having Y/N's cooking." Tsu said.

Cementoss knocked on the dome.

"Lunch." He said.

And then a clear circular portal appeared and some boxed meals were dropped. Enough for everyone.

"You guys go eat. I still need to kick Mr. Aizawa's ass." Y/N said.

"How many is it? 15-8? How are you kicking my ass?" Mr. Aizawa said.

"You're lucky. I'm not using any armors, only weapons." Y/N said. "Next round."

Then the slashing and booming sounds continued again.

"That sounds intense." Kaminari said.

"Mr. Aizawa is personally training him. I don't think he's holding back too, since Y/N is powerful." Iida said. "How lucky of him."

"Right... GUYS! Y/N got us lunch boxes." Kirishima said as he brought most of the meals.

~Time Skip~

"Alright, training done. Please do what you need to do, curfew is at 8pm. If you aren't back by that time." Mr. Aizawa smirked.

"Yikes, I'm good. I need to cook dinner anyways." I said as I remove the coat of Mystic Code I wore. "Thank god I'm not wearing this anymore."

"Ahw, why? You should walk around like you're a prince..... Cause you really are!" Ashido said.

"Y/N? Would you like to join me?" Midoriya asked me. "Since you're good with weapons, I'm thinking of getting upgrades for my suit."

"And weapon knowledge relates to your upgrades how?" I asked as I removed the puffy collar thing. 

I throw everything inside my inventory. 

"I mean, your historical knowledge can help me. There might be some old weapon that you know that can do what I need to do." He said.

"Riiiggghttt. Sure I'll go with you, but you need to help me chop some of the ingredients I need for dinner." 

"Deal!" 

We walked outside to a wing in the school that I've never been to. We were about to open the door but I heard someone call us. We turn around and saw Uraraka and Iida.

"Hey guys!" She said as she ran. "Are you here to improve your costumes?"

"Master, something is not right on the other side of the door." A girl's voice said.

"Ah Uraraka---"

An explosion occurred from the other side of the door. I summon a shield in front of me to block the debris. Then I feel something hit my shield, before I feel the full impact, I move my shield a bit to the side and the object moved from my shield.

"Ow ow ow..."

"You shouldn't build everything that comes to mind, you know?" 

I lift my face from my shield and saw who it was.