Hero Name

It was the middle of next week and school still experiences the effects of the Sports Festival. I was really drained after 4 days of training with Merlin, Arthur and Artoria. Some of my other allies helped me. The most constant one was our new addition, Okita Alter.

She'd teach me the advanced lessons for using a katana and she'd also let me rest on her lap, which was weird in it own way. Only Fran or mom would do that with me.

I was in the convenience store and I was going to buy an energy drink until a kid stopped me.

"Hey. Are you Y/N from the Hero Course?" The kid asked.

"Hmm? Well, yes I am." I said with a smile.

"You were so awesome, you were like Boom! Pow! And like woah!" He said.

I chuckled at his description. He continued until his mother came. She recognized me too. Soon the rest of the convenience store was around me. I talked to some of them and excused myself because I was going to rush to school. The owner of the store offered to give me my drink for free but I insisted on paying for it.

I walk towards school under my umbrella but people still recognized me, they'd stop me and ask me for some photos. They'd ask me to sign something. I was about to be late so I hailed a cab to drive me to school. And even the cab driver asked for a photo with me, asking me if it's alright if he puts it in his cab.

I arrive at school and enter the 1-A classroom and everyone was already chatting. The noticed me enter and called me out.

"Hey Champ!" Kaminari said.

"Hey." I answered back sitting in my seat, getting my book from my bag.

"Ah there he goes again, reading a book." Kaminari said. "What's he reading it for anyways? That's history."

"To let you know, I read this because one can't learn enough about history." I said. "The good things they did along with the mistakes they made, it's a good thing to learn."

As I flip to another page, something fell. It was a note.

I put my gift in your bag, don't leave home without it. 
We don't know when you'd need it.
-Leona

I quickly open my bag and see the small box she gifted me. I open it and it looked like a smart watch, but Da Vinci and Merlin made it, so it's something special. 

I open he menu and I see an option that states 'Servant Connector' I press on it and I see the names of everyone in the house. Da Vinci said that it can connect me quicker than my usual 10 mins. 

I was about to press Okita Alter but then the door opened.

"Good Morning." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Good Morning."

"Ribbit. Aizawa-sensei's bandages were taken off. I'm glad." Tsu said.

I stifle a laugh, because I knew that the bandages he wore the whole time were fake.

"That old lady's treatment is overdramatic." Mr. Aizawa said. "Anyway, Today's Hero Informatics Period is a little special."

I smirked, because if Mr. Aizawa said it was special, it's be either something super simple or something super complex.

"Code Name. You'll think of your hero names." He said.

Everyone was suddenly excited. I, on the other hand, was nervous. Because everyone that I brought with me was suggesting names, right off the bat.

"I say he should name himself from one of the Knights of the Round Table." Mordred said.

"Nope. You say that because you're a Knight." Nobunaga said. "I say he use my nickname, Demon King of the Sixth Heaven."