Thirty-Six views of Mount Fuji

It was the start of the Tournament. With Zhuge Liang's help, I had a team that emphasizes in blunt attacks and attacks that I can control.

I had with Me were Orion and Artemis, Fran, Quetzalcoatl, Zhuge Liang, Nightingale and someone I have not yet encountered.

"The name is Katsushika Hokusai." She said.

"Wait, you mean THE Hokusai? The one that painted..."

"Yes, the one and only!" 

"It's a great honor to meet you. If it's alright with you. I'd like to talk to you about your take on your art." I said. "Sorry I'm just a aspiring artist, so it's an honor to meet you." 

"I must say, you are not like the other Masters I've encountered. It will be a pleasure to talk to you." She said.

We talked strategies during my downtime. Zhuge was the one that lead the strategies. It was easy because everyone here with me were ones that I could handle endurance wise.

Fran was with us as mom's request. Mom knew she cared for me enough to protect me without batting an eye, even when I had my Forms.

"Y/N L/N and Mina Ashido, please procced to your sides of the combat zone." Mr. Aizawa said.

I stood up from the locker rooms and I opened the door. And then I see Ashido opening the other door.

"Ashido... Wait!" I called her name. 

She looked serious, not her cheery attitude self. 

"Y/N... Battle me with everything you've got." She said.

"Huh? Wait." 

"No, Y/N. I want you to battle me with everything you've got." She said firmly. "You are one of the 3 strongest in our class. You, Bakugo and Todoroki are the ones that are stronger than us."

"Ashido...."

"I want to test myself. See if I can handle being a hero. You... You are my goal. Your strength and charisma." She said.

"Mina!" I said.

She looked at me shocked.

"I will fight you with everything that I have, but promise me one thing... Let's be friends even after this is done." I told her. "Honestly, you, Momo , Asui, Kaminari and Jiro are the only friends I've have here in school." 

I look at her solemnly.

"I want us to always be friends. Even if we fight, promise me we'll be friends." I told her.

She smiled at me with a smile that I've never seen before on anyone but my mom... A smile that was satisfied. 

"I promise." She said. "Now let's go and give our all!" 

I put my fist up to her and she meets it with her own as we walk towards our own sides of the field. As we arrive to our sides, I psych myself up. 

"Come on, Y/N... You're strong. You're like your mom and dad. You're like your uncles. You are strong." I said.

One of the Festival Staff called me and told me to enter the stadium.

"We're going to keep right on going with the fifth match!" Present Mic said.

"Is something going to come out of those horns? Well?" He bantered. "From the hero course, it's Mina Ashido!"

"Nihihi.... My first match is a piece of cake!" She said as she put her thumbs up at me.

"VERSUS!"

"Which legend will he come up with next? Who? From the hero course, it's Y/N L/N"

"The confidence." I smiled at her. "I won't have it any other way."