A Flame Rekindles

~Time Skip~ 

The next day, I was getting some breakfast ready while conversing with Boudica and Mom.

"So she's back." Mom said.

"Yeah she is, so?"

"Are you not in love with her still?" Boudica asked.

"Not really, no." 

"Is that true? Because I don't feel you're really feeling like that." Mom said. 

"Mom come on. We're done. I need to focus on being a hero."

"But you're still a child, Y/N. My child." She said sad. "And I want my child to be happy."

"I am happy, Mom." I said as I finished up my cooking.

"Are you really?"

"Morning Chef!" Ashido shouted.

I was pulled out of my conversation with Mom and Boudica. I saw everyone was slowly gathering to the dining area. 

"Morning." I said as I check the rice and the toasts.

"What are we having today?" She asked.

"So I got two sets of breakfast, you guys pick." I said.

I had  a set prepared for both and I pulled one out.

"The typical Japanese breakfast of salmon with Miso soup and I also have a omelet in the frying pan right now

"The typical Japanese breakfast of salmon with Miso soup and I also have a omelet in the frying pan right now." I said. "Todoroki, I know you like these."

Todoroki gets up from his seat and takes the set. He nods at me and I smile back. Then I pull up the other set.

"And I have a western breakfast

"And I have a western breakfast. Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs and toast. I also have some tea and coffee if you guys want some drinks." I said. "And I know Mariko likes these types of meals."

Mariko stands and take the meal.

"Thank you Y/N." She said as she smiled.

"No prob." I smiled back.