Not again

~3rd POV~

"Come on!"

"Hey clear the path for the ambulance! Quick!"

"Everyone injured please gather to the other Ambulance."

It was chaos. The Operation was a success but heavy damage was dealt on both sides. The injury of Nighteye. The loss of LeMillion's Quirk. The injury dealt to most Heroes, including Y/N...

"Let us through, please!" A male voice said.

"Wait! Who are you? Why are you in the area?" A officer asked.

"Well, my aunt had me locked up as a joke. Now she's injured. Could you please let us through?" The man said.

He was carrying a blue haired girl, thin and full of tattoos.

"Come on. Let's get you to the hospital." He said to the lady.

"Ugh..." The lady couldn't say anything else.

"You need to go to the hospital? Please use one of our ambulances." The officer offered

"No need. I'll carry her there." He said as he pulled his aunt into a princess carry.

He then readied himself and jumped high and leaped above the crowd of Injured heroes and Officers. His jump was not that of a normal human, so officers though it must be his quirk.

"Wait... Did you get his name?" One of the other officers asked.

"Ah crap I forgot."

"Ugh... Rookie..."

"But he does look familiar..." The officer said.

"What do you mean?"

"He looks like.... Hmmm.... You know that singer? From the US?" The officer said.

"There are a lot of singers in the US. Can you clarify?"

"Uhmmm..... He's half-Japanese... His cousin is also well know.... I forgot his name."

"Hey! What are you two doing? Help the injured!" Another officer shouted.

"Yes sir!" They both said.

~Time Skip Y/N POV~

"Ugh.... Where am I?" I opened my eyes and were blinded by the lights.

I looked around and saw a familiar sight.... A hospital.

"Again?" I said as I tried to lift my head.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice said.

I turned and saw someone I didn't expect.... Momo...

"Huh? What are you doing here, Momo?" I asked.

"Ah thank goodness you're okay." She said as she stood from the seats.

"What happened?" I asked.

"After your operation, Mr Aizawa said you were knocked out cold. They brought you to a hospital in the mean time." She told me.

She explained to me further what she found out in the news. Ryukyu and the others were able to finish off the Shie Hassaikai. The League of Villains wasn't attached to the group so they had nothing.

"Wait. How are everyone? How's Nighteye?" I asked.

She was silent.

"Momo? What's going on? Where's Nighteye?" I pushed further.

She wasn't answering.

"Where is he? Where's Deku and Togata?"

"Y/N....." She finally spoke. "Nighteye..... He's gone..."