Heroes vs. Villains

~The next Day~

It was the next day of school. In the morning we had some English classes and some computer literature class. English I'm rather interested in, since some of my allies mostly know English. Computer literature, yeah that one I just breeze through. I've had some computer knowledge given to me by one of my servants, so I would know about basic to medium level knowledge about it.

The most important part of this day was what happens before and after lunch, Hero Lessons.

I'm not particularly a fan of All Might, but he has most of the same qualities as heroes of legend. He mainly reminds me of Heracles, his strength and he can still smile during hardships as long as he can save someone. Ah that's what a hero should be.

And today is my lucky day too. I was allowed to use him. One of the most powerful and one of my favorite among my allies.

"I am....." A loud voice was heard from the front door.

The door slammed open and our teacher entered.

"..... coming through the door like a normal person." All Might said entered the classroom.

"Yep. Really like Heracles." I said.

Every one was fangirling over All Might. Well, I get it. He's a good hero. But he's nothing compared to some of the heroes I know.

"One would say that he's a 'faker'. Yet to prove his heroic deeds." A voice said in my head.

"You're really starting to sound like him."

"Well he IS my best friend after all."

"I teach Hero Basics Training." All Might said standing behind the teacher's podium. "It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take most units of this subject!"

"Hmm, that means most students outside of class 1-A or maybe students outside the Hero course would still get hero lessons, though minimally." Another man said.

"I guess so."

"I think that is a waste. I, for one, believe that people should be given a choice of what they want to learn or not."

"Yeah I think so too." 

"Let's get right into it!" All Might said striking a body builder pose. "This is what we'll do today--"

"And that reminds me of a Jojo Character. Or maybe one of our allies" I thought to myself

"Master, we are called servants." A young woman's voice said.

"I'd rather call you allies than servants. You guys aren't servants, you're like my family." I said.

I felt a surge of happiness from inside me. I guess everyone liked that.

"Combat training!" All Might said.

So I guess everyone looked forward to battling each other, since everyone became quiet.

"And to go with that are these!" All Might pointed at the side wall.

Some panels pushed out of the wall and a bunch of briefcases numbered one to twenty. 

"Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and request you sent in before school started." All Might said.

The class irrupted in a bunch of ohs. Me on the other hand.... I didn't even request anything.

"Don't worry master. DaVinci was the one that sent in your request." The young girl's voice said. "She also sent in some of the materials for the costume."