"Fine" Kevin sighed rolling his eyes at nick.

"thank youuu"

After a few minutes of talking with Kevin while nick was still clinging onto me, the doorbell rang, great well the boys are here.

"Nick let go of me now please, I need to open the door" I requested.

"Lou! could you get the door!" nick yelled for lou.

Lou was already in the living room which was quite near the front door so he did open it.

"come on let go of me we need to eat, and I need to call the others" I said finally escaping nicks hug, don't get me wrong it was sweet but I needed to help around.

"fine" nick frowned like a child sitting on his chair.

I went up to knock on the door of the others and tell them the other guys were here.

"AJ come on the others are here" I knocked on his door, Brian and Howie were already downstairs, AJ didn't open it or say anything so I just went in.

which I very much regret.

AJ was jerking off to this magazine, my eyes widened and so did AJ jumping up and covering himself.

"AJ!" I closed my eyes trying to remove that image from my head.

"I'm gonna get nightmares from that" I complained.

"you can open your eyes now" he said, thankfully this time with pants on "so what's did you want" he asked still red as a tomato.

"the- the uh others are down- downstairs" I stuttered.

"fuck AJ!" I complained as the scene was still practically engraved in my mind.

"careful they might think were fucking" AJ warned smirking.

"you are absolutely disgusting" I rolled my eyes, nevertheless laughing at his humor.

"there you are! what took you so long?" lou asked.

"uh.." I trailed off.

"never mind at least your here now, uh wait let me get this" he said as his phone started ringing.

There were 2 seats left, beside nick or Justin, but AJ had went beside Nick.

"hey no! y/n is sitting here" nick frowned shoo-ing AJ away.

"nick, come on just let AJ sit there" I whispered so it wouldn't cause much attention.

"yea nick" AJ had but in.

"but I wanted her to sit here, that's why it's available and no one is sitting here!" Nick threw a fit, so much for not causing a scene or drawing attention.

I saw Justin and the others stifling a laugh I looked at them with a "don't you dare" face.

"jeez fine" AJ rolled his eyes.

"yay!" nick rejoiced.

"ok well uhm I'm sorry but I've got a meeting to attend to, y/n and Kevin are in charge, please try not to get bloody" Lou said.