32

I panted heavily, my hands pressing against his chest. I rolled my hips on him. His nails sinked deeper in my skin as he pounded harder inside me.

I am going to need his holidays.

He grabbed my ass in his big veiny hands thrusting for the last time before I rode my orgasm out for the fourth time.

All the juices spilled across my thighs and on his stomach. He came all over me and his perfect abs.

My exhausted body fell over him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You okay babe?" I nodded my head snuggling in his neck. His half hard cock poking my sensitive heat.
"Just tired. Wanna sleep." I cooed in his ears. His hands caressed my back gently.

"Okay, first we shower, then I change the bed sheets and we sleep together, yeah?" His deep voice could be heard very near to my ears. I hummed wrapping my arms around his neck tightly.
He chuckled carrying the two of us to the bathroom again for cleaning up.

How good this feels. I might get addicted to it. Or maybe I already am.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Koo... Let's see this one." I point at the screen while Jungkook is busy kissing my shoulders. He lift his head to look at what movie I'm talking about.

His grip tightens around my waist as he pulls me closer on his lap.

"Why not see this?" He flirtatiously whispers in my ears tracing his long finger along the side of my waist and down between my thighs.

I lightly slap his hands tilting my head to look at him.

"Hey! I know where this is going. At this rate I might just forget how to walk. Why are you such a seniac?"

He furrows his brows tilting his head.

"What's... Seniac? Is that even a word?"

I turn around on his lap facing him. I wrap my arms around his neck leaning closer to his face.

"Sex and Maniac equals Seniac." He blinks his eyes at me for a while before bursting into a fit of laughter.

My heart again trips on its beats as I hear the beautiful sound of him laughing.

Why is his smile so pretty?

And why does it affects me much? Well, when it comes to what affects me or not then I might consider his entire presence that affects me to the core.

"You are never letting this habit of inventing y/n dictionary go, are you?" I shake my head rubbing my nose on his. For a moment, I literally snap back into the past.

"Nope. I don't believe in this letting go culture." I speak quoting the words with my fingers.

He suddenly scoffs at my words and the sudden tone of his voice comes out as a sharp blade to my chest.

"Yeah, sure." Why does those words sound so sharp and sarcastic?

He stares straight into my eyes. I keep up the intense eye contact.
And then it all changes. That little glint of inexplicable emotion in his eyes turns into lust because without my realization I have been moving quite too much on his lap.

"Fuck baby." He suddenly groans in my ears holding my hips firmly and pressing my sensitive heat on his again hardened cock.

This sound he makes is music to my ears. Clutching his shoulders I throw my head back letting out a wince. He fists my hair in his hand pulling my head in his face.

He licks his lips whispering in my ears.

"I lose control around you." His words does something to me. Something that boosts up my pride coming out on my face as a smirk.

How will it like to not give Jeon what he wants?

The sudden irrelevant thought excites me. I push his shoulders into the headboard pulling my body away from him. A very whiny sound almost leaves his lips but he controls it anyway.

Right. Shouldn't show his desperate side.

As if he hasn't shown enough.

"Be manlier then. Try to control." I shrug my shoulders getting out of the bed.

He blinks his eyes processing my words and probably the consequences of it and what he might miss in those moments.

"Hey, y/n what are—wait—where are you going?"

He spreads his hands on the mattress leaning his body forward to look at my figure who's rummaging through the wardrobe.

"Just bought some lingeries few days ago. Now, when you are here, tell me which one suits better on me."

I retort pouting my lips as I continue to find those bags.
He sits on the edge of the bed folding his hands poking his inner cheeks.

"And what for? To test my patience?"

He gets it. Too smart. I huff carrying the bags in my hands. "Got it right!" I playfully muse walking towards the bathroom. My hands find the doorknob but before I twist it, his words catches me off guard.

"Okay, let's see who can't control themselves. I'll Fucking change my name if you don't beg me to have my cock dug deep inside you."

My body shudders at how those words come out of his mouth. Right where I am standing in can't feel my legs. Thanks to the God damn doorknob onto which I am holding so tight that I don't fall on the floor.

I lick my dry lips having that image of him inside me.

Had I not known how it feels to have his thick cock squeezed by my walls, it wouldn't affect me so much. I wouldn't be creaming right now.

But I know it all. I know how his hands feel on my bare skin, how they feel between my thighs, how his mouth and dick feels all over my body.

And this only makes it harder for me.

"Search up for new names." I reply reluctantly entering the bathroom. I slam the bags in my hands on the counter messing up my hair in frustration.

"Why does my plan always back fires me?"

I whisper to myself scared that he might hear me.

I know myself and I know my body. He's right. I'd be the one on my knees begging him with the same look he loves so damn much on my face.
I'm such a slutty submissive for him.

But what's done is done. What's said is said. I'll wear my favorite one. Go out there and have full control over myself. I can do that. It's not even that hard.

I strip out of my clothes wearing the black lace lingerie.

I look at my reflection in the mirror. A devilish grin appears on my face. I fold my hands tilting my head with a playful smirk on his face.

"I'll also see how you control yourself Jeon."