28

"Are you having any second thoughts about what you just said?" He spoke brushing his lips on mine.

That euphoric feeling hit my gut. I shivered due to the cold breeze and also his proximity holding onto his collar tightly. As if my life depended on it.

Jeon Jungkook is driving me crazy.

I shook my head closing my eyes. I didn't even hesitate because I am really not having any second thoughts.

He held my waist firmly picking me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Then gonna make this night memorable."

His milky voice turns me on in hundred ways I can't define.

No Jungkook. You have made every single moment of my life memorable since you stepped in it. Doesn't matter if you are with me or not.

He laid me on the bed hovering over me. The two of us stared into each other's eyes with intensity.

And nope. Neither was he thinking about anything else. It was me and only me. I loved the fact and it kind of boosted my pride.

It felt good to have his attention.

Just like it did years ago.

This time it was way more intimate.

The eye contact lasted for a minute longer before his gaze shifted to my lips and u unconsciously licked them. He leaned down smashing lips on mine.

He moved his lips at a faster pace kissing me as hungrily and aggressively as ever. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled his hair lightly. I kissed him with the same passion.

He slipped his tongue inside my mouth devouring it's every corner.

I couldn't even imagine that a kiss could almost let me have an orgasm. But again, this is Jungkook.

I can have an orgasm just by staring at his fully dressed photograph.

I moaned in his mouth as he sucked my tongue biting my lower lips.

Trailing down wet kisses over my neck, he unbuttoned my shirt ever so slowly.
His fingertips brushing my bare skin as I didn't have a bra underneath.
His soft touches sent tingles in my stomach. He was taking it slow.

Painfully slow.

He was enjoying himself.
He bit my neck making me whimper. Rolling his warm tongue over the bitten area he made new hickeys.

My neck was literally always filled with hickeys because as the old ones faded he gave me new.

He removed the shirt throwing it on the floor. He lifted his body on his hands looking at my half naked figure.

He licked his lips staring back into my eyes. A playful smirk plastered on my lips for some unknown reasons.

He smirked back at me.

In a mocking way?

He leaned down taking my hardened nipple in his mouth. I pulled on his silky black brown locks moaning his name when he nibbled on my sensitive nipple. His teeth softly grazing over them.

Bringing his hand up he squeezed the other one kneading it with his angelic hands.

He licked my other nipple taking it in his mouth. He placed wet kisses all over my body from between my breasts down to my belly button.

His teeth sunk in my skin making me arch my back.

His hands tugged on my shorts and I was quick enough to get rid of them.

He didn't laugh at my desperacy even after noticing. I was thankful for it. Because then it would have been such an embarrassment.

But wait... Isn't he desperate too?

"Kitten... Take what daddy gives you." His lips brushed on my inner thighs as he spoke. I vigorously nodded my head like a good little sub.

I felt his smirk on my skin. His hands and mouth was so near to my dripping core yet so far.

He dug his teeth in the soft skin of my inner thighs. My legs were already trembling. My body was shaking.

"I didn't even start yet babe." The vibration of his voice against my skin sent shivers along my spine.

"Jungkook... Do it already... Please." I managed to drive out those words from my dry throat.

"Desperate much, aren't we?" I was about to snap back at him. Telling him to shut his pretty little dumb mouth and give me what I want but before I could say any of it my entire body jolted when his warm tongue gave a sharp lick to my pussy.

I squirmed under his touch instantly trying to close my thighs but he opened them slapping my inner thighs.

"Ahm..." I moaned at the feeling. I never knew I'd love someone being aggressive with me while having sex.

Like, don't I look like a girl who fantasizes more about soft and sweet sex?

But no! I was so wrong about myself.

"Keep those pretty Fucking legs wide open for me, got it?" He spoke in his same commanding tone.

The tone that can make anyone do according to his will.

"Yes daddy..." I spoke while biting my lips.

He brought his lips near and sucked my pussy lips.

My eyes rolled back to my head. I just saw stars. His tongue teased my nub as he rubbed his fingers on my wet folds.

My toes curled up as his tongue thrusts in and out at a faster pace. I moaned arching my back trying to push my legs further apart as he ate me out with that skilful tongue of his.

"Ah.... Jungkook..." He ate me out like no tomorrow. His fingers rubbing my clit as his tongue did its work.

Sweat beads rolled down my forehead as I tangled my fingers in his hair.

He slid inside his two fingers making me scream his name out loud.

My chest heaved up and down. I couldn't even feel my legs. I came all over him moaning out his name.

He licked my juices clean coming up to my face. My eyes were still closed as my hands clutched on his shoulders.

He kissed my lips as I tasted myself in his mouth. He switched the position laying me on his chest as he held onto my waist.

"Tired princess?" He spoke stroking my hair rubbing his palm softly on my head.

This.

This habit of his.

This habit of him turning to a complete soft hearted man.

This habit of his of giving a strange comfort and warmth.

This habit of his is going to kill me someday.

I shook my head as my nose rubbed against the skin of his neck.

"Want more. Want you."

I whispered restlessly. I wasn't over my first orgasm yet. But not having him inside me left me with emptiness.

"Go on babe. I'm all yours."