"Holy shit babe, how do you do this?"

"I've been doing this for over a decade babe." She laughs.

Jesus, ballerinas have definitely earned my respect.

I quickly take off the torture devices and chuck them across the floor.

"I wanna try something else."

"What?"

"Can I try to lift you?" I ask.

She laughs before instructing me on what to do.

When she starts running towards me, I manage to lift her up but then I lose my balance and end up falling and taking her down with me.

She lands on top of my chest and we both start laughing.

"Not bad Ash."

"I was incredible, excuse me."

"Oh, my bad." She rolls her eyes.

I quickly lean up and place my lips on hers.

This moment right here...fucking perfect.

There's no way she isn't going to Julliard.

I immediately called the school and got a hold of the dance department.

I do the best impression of my father and basically demand that they give her another audition.

Yes, I know it was an asshole move of me to threaten them but she deserves this spot.

I told them to keep this anonymous and to just tell her that the judges thought she deserved another audition.

After the call, I got a text from Madison saying that Lina was about to talk to her.

My heart immediately plummets to my ass and now I have to wait until their conversation.

I mean if she's talking to Madison, it probably means she'll want to talk to me as well.

Fuckity fuck.

After 20 minutes, I received another text.

Thinking it's Madison, I don't think twice about opening the message.

Except it's not from Madison, it's from Lina.

Can we talk?

I quickly replied.

Of course. When and where?

Charlie's bakery at 4?

Okay.

Well, here goes fucking nothing.

(After convo with Lina)

Well, that conversation definitely did not go how I wanted.

Like at all.

But, seeing her face light up after she got the call from Julliard definitely made it a little less shitty.

At least her future is set and stone.

As for me...I have no fucking clue.

When I get home, I immediately make my way to the handy dandy liquor cabinet and grab my best friend.

The tequila.

My sister and Jesse's sisters are all having a sleepover at their friend Nova's house so I don't have to worry about her finding me passed out.