answering questions + surprise! + other

Aswering Questions:

What about the other couples?

-Arya and Xander moved into their own place in California and are currently getting ready to attend their first year of college.

-Lili and Jess are making long distance work. Lili moved to Paris and Jess and the boys moved to LA. They still talk all the time and spent the entire summer together.

-Ryan and Axton are traveling the world together. They found a love for photography and helping the less fortunate. The two of them are currently spending the week in Greece.

What about Lina?

-Lina was left truly heart broken after Asher turned himself in and it took her months to finally get her life together. She will be starting at Julliard in the Fall.

-Oh! And her dad proposed to Annaliese over the summer!

What about Cameron and Madison?

-Cameron will be attending Dartmouth University in the Fall but as of right now, he's spending most of his time in Hawaii with his girlfriend Hana...who is also going to Dartmouth.

-Madison will be going to the University of London in the Fall. She's studying business and is getting ready to take over her mother's jewelry line. She found love with her next door neighbor when she accidentally dropped a heavy box on his toe.

What about Asher and Jonathan?

-Jonathan was sentenced to life in prison due to all the shit he did. However, he was found dead in his cell a couple days later...

-Asher was sentenced to 9 years in prison on arson charges and attempted murder and was allowed parol. Everyone has gone to visit him except for Lina and Alyssa.

What about Alyssa?

-Alyssa was devastated after her brother's arrest. She stayed in her room all summer and went through an extreme depression. She refuses to visit him because she was so angry about all the lies he kept from her. She currently lives with her father and is getting ready to start her freshman year at Las Flores.

-She has decided not to change her last name since she feels like it's her last connection to her brother.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask and I'll make sure to answer them!

Surprise!

Don't worry y'all! The story doesn't end here.

At least...not technically.

I decided that Alyssa's story just wasn't finished yet...

Drum roll please!

*plays drums*

Introducing Book 2 of the "Young" series "Young Love"!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

This book will be talking about the lives of Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend Nova Quinn.

The book takes place 4 years into the future and the girls are entering their senior year at Las Flores.

I'm not gonna go into too much detail yet because I will be making the book public soon so you guys can read the description and add it to your libraries.

And don't worry! Our favs will be mentioned in the new book as well!

First chapter of "Young Love" comes out MONDAY!

Other:

Also, make sure to add my other book "Love F*cking Sucks" to your libraries too.

This book is a whole different story with brand new characters!

Love F*cking Sucks Description:

Indigo Adair and Levi Hendrix have been best friends since the first day of kindergarten when he accidentally spilled juice all over her. The two are practically inseparable except when it comes to one girl, Adeline Remington. Now, Indigo is super supportive of Levi's crush but deep down, she has a secret...she's been in love with him for years. As Levi and Adeline's relationship starts to blossom, will his and Indigo's fall apart?

Indigo's two other best friends, Wren Ashford and Emory Grey are complete opposites of each other. Wren is quiet and reserved while Emory is loud and extroverted. The three of them quickly begin to conspire a plan in order to help Indigo win Levi's heart. However, little do Em and Wren know, they happen to catch the eye of West Bridge Academy's bad boy and golden boy in the process.

Ambrose Foster is intimidating, like really fucking intimidating. He has a reputation for getting into fights and breaking girl's hearts but no one ever tries to stop him. That was until Wren accidentally gets herself in the middle of one of his fights, leading them to spend two weeks in detention...alone.

Rhodes Caldwell is West Bridge's golden boy and he also happens to be Elijah Grey's best friend aka Emory's brother. However, him and Em...despise each other. What will happen when the two drunkenly hook up behind her brother's back?

First chapter of "Love F*cking Sucks" comes out TUESDAY!