39 ❥ goodbye jackson, hello axton

"Is it fucking true?!" I yell

"No! Of course not babe!" Jackson yells while trying to make his way out of the pool.

I sigh before turning around, grabbing a spare towel, and throwing it at him.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" I yell.

I watch as all my friends slowly make their way inside the house.

Smart.

"I'M NOT LYING!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!"

"I- I was taking a nap!"

"During a party?" I ask.

Does he think I'm an idiot?

"I drank too much and passed out after skinny dipping." He shrugs.

"You're such a fucking liar."

"Why the fuck do you believe him over your fucking boyfriend?!"

"Because I know when you lie! You do this weird twitching thing with your eyebrows!"

"I do not!"

"Yes, you do!"

"Alright! Baby, I'm sorry! I'm super tipsy and I wasn't thinking." He sighs.

"Now I'm gonna head inside and take a shower." He says before walking past me.

"No," I say before turning around and grabbing his wrist.

"No? What the fuck do you mean 'no'?" He yells.

"I mean that you are fucking leaving!" I yell before he starts bursting out laughing.

"I'm not joking," I say.

"You will go upstairs, pack all your shit, and leave. I don't care where you go, just leave."

"You're fucking crazy if you think YOU can kick me out." He bitterly laughs.

"Fine, if you won't listen to her then you'll listen to us. Get the fuck out of our house and don't come back." I turn around and watch as Axton and Xander make their way over to us.

"You can't just kick me out! Tell them, babe!" He looks at me for help.

"Don't 'babe' me! You and I are fucking done!" I yell.

"You fucking bitch!" He yells before lunging at me but before he could reach me, both Xander and Axton grab him and drag him towards the door.

I quickly make my way into the house and pack up all his shit.

"Never speak to me again!" I yell before throwing his suitcase at him and slamming the door shut.

"Ry-" Arya starts but I just run up to my room.

I can't believe he cheated on me with three girls!

THREE!

"Ryan! Please open the door." I hear Arya's voice on the other side of the door.