78 ❥ the next step

T-minus 3 days till graduation and all hell is breaking loose in the Ramirez household

Boxes are scattered all over the place and a large moving truck is sitting on our driveway.

My parents' divorce was officially settled about 2 months ago and my mom decided that she didn't want to live in this house anymore.

Too many bad memories.

The only good thing was the fact that Lili and her family lived next door.

But now my mom found a luxury apartment closer to Central Park for her and my sisters to live in.

Anthony, Jonah, and Mikey graduated last week and are currently getting settled in our new place in LA.

They took most of my stuff with them already.

I just kept a suitcase with me here for when Lili and I leave for Paris.

After Paris, I'm going straight to LA.

My sisters and I are currently throwing things in the back of the truck.

"Need any help?" A voice asks from behind me.

A voice I've grown very fond of.

My sexy girlfriend.

"What kind of help?" I smirk before walking over to her and kissing her.

"EW Jess! We can fucking hear you!" Jade yells as she and my sister fake gag.

I flip them off but quickly drop my hand when my mom walks out.

My mom blames me for Jade constantly cursing.

She may be right.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I read the message on the screen.

Are we still on for lunch?

Yeah.

My dad's been trying to reach out to my sisters and me ever since the divorce got settled.

We've been pushing him off but after talking to my mom she said that we should just talk to him.

She doesn't want us to have bad blood with him since he's still our dad.

So, yesterday my sisters and I agreed to meet him for lunch today.

After finishing packing up the truck, Lili's parents came out to say goodbye to us.

"I'll see you later?" I ask Lili.

"Yep! And don't forget to bring your sisters!" She says.

We're all going to Xander's house for one last get-together.

Turns out Lili and I aren't the only ones leaving right after graduation.

My sisters and I say bye to our mom before walking over to my car.