26 ❥ the truth always comes out

⚠️ TW: Slight Mentions of Pedophilia⚠️

"So, Alyssa, your dad has been telling us about how great you are at tennis." A lady says.

I quickly look away from Dr.Moore and smile up at her.

"Oh um yeah. I love playing tennis, it's something my mom and I used to do together before she passed away." I explain.

"Awww how sweet!" The lady says.

What the heck is Doctor Moore doing here?

How the heck does he know my dad?

Macy quickly returns to her seat and by the looks of it, she's been crying.

Her makeup is smeared a bit and her eyes are red and puffy.

"You okay?" My brother asks me.

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" I lie.

"You're starting to look like Macy."

"Oh uh- I'm about to get my period." I blurt.

"Oh. Do you need anything?"

"No thanks, I've just lost my appetite though," I mumble.

My brother still looks pretty uneasy but eventually shrugs it off when a man asks him another question about college.

"What the-" I let out a quiet gasp when I feel a foot swipe across my calf. I look below the table a notice a designer's men's shoe moving up and down my leg.

I look up and notice Doctor Moore in the middle of a conversation with some of the people sitting next to him but he quickly glances my way and sends me a smirk.

The same smirk from the other night.

"Uh, I'm gonna go put my plate away," I announce as I quickly get up and make my way into the kitchen.

"So am I." I hear Macy mumble from behind me.

We both awkwardly begin to clean the kitchen and wash the dishes.

"I know he's the man you had over the other night." I blurt and I watch as she drops the plate from her hand onto the floor.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She lies.

"You know, you're a pretty crappy liar."

"I'm not lying!"

"You act as if I haven't caught you with another man before." I scoff.

"This is the first time I've ever met Christian."

"You're pathetic."

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me! You're a gold-digger, a cheater, and overall a shitty person." I say right to her face.

"How dare you- you little-"