Sk : Indha outing kku elaarum en kooda irukanum.. anney.. unga frnd kitteyum sollunga.. avaru miss aachuna naanum varaadhu..

       Kavin nodded his head with an understanding smile and sivaangi left from there while ashwin bitted his cheek to control his smile..

Rak : Keten la un aalu sonnadha.. neeyum irukanuma..(he said in a teasing tone)
Ak : Dei.. odhavaanguven... ava edhum en aalu illa.. (he said in a serious tone)

Rak(mv) : Hmm.. solla veppen da.. un vayaale ava un aalu nu solla veppen..

~~~~~~~~~~

          After having the dinner sivaangi was walking towards her room but soon stopped by someone..

Ak : Oii.. sivu..

           She turn to find ashwin who standing there with a wide smile while she sighed and walked away not minding him..

Ak : Hlo madam na ungala dha koopte..

             Sighing she haulted and turn towards him folding her hands close to the chest and he moved towards her..

Sk : Enna venum..??

Ak : Frnd-ah kandukaama poradhu thappu illa..
Sk : Yaaru frnd??
Ak : Nan dha..
Sk : Hlo neenga edhum en frnd illa..

Ak : Seri frnd illa.. but soon aaiduven la..
Sk : Oh.. adhukulla confirm pannitiya..
Ak : Aama..
Sk : Seri apdiye irukanga na pore..

She started to move but he held wrist making her turn..

Ak : Thank you..
Sk : Edhukku??
Ak : Nee varenu sonnen la.. adhukku.. (he said with a smile)

Sk : Na edhum ungalkaaga varenu sollala..
Ak : Na apdi sollave illaye..

Sk : Dha.. ba dha.. dha illa na en annangalkaaga dha varenu sonne..
Ak : Ippo puriyudhu enakaaga dha othukittenu.. (he said controlling his smile)
Sk : Illaye..

Ak : Unmaya othuko ma..
Sk : Idha paarunga enakku pesa time illa na pore.. en kaiya vidunga.. (he immediately left her hand)

Ak : Good night sivu..
Sk : Poda..

Ak : Edheyy.. poda va..

          Not waiting for any further reply she giggled and ran from there...

Ak(mv) : Madam kku thimuru romba adhigamayittu irukku.. hmm.. gavanika vendiya vishayam dha..

~~~~~~~

         Sivaangi got ready in a black kurthi and a pallazo with some matching accessories.. placing a black bindi b/w her eyebrows she completed her look..

            Ashwin who was scrolling his phone while standing in the hall heard the footsteps and looked up to find her.. His jaw dropped seeing the sight infront of him.. His eyes roamed on her beautiful face observing the features...

         Sivaangi's eyes fell on him who was wearing a red shirt with top two buttons open pairing up with a black jean.. She completely drooled over him but soon averted her gaze and walked casually..

Ak(mv) : Dei loosu en da avala ipdi paakure.. vena ashwinn thappu.. thappu.. apdi edhum nenaikaadha..

       Both stood there silently without facing eachother.. Sivaangi started to move from there but she slipped.. Immediately a pair of hands encircled her waist.. both shared an eyelock.. This time he didn't felt any discomfort or disgust other than drowning in her eyes... But soon some memories flashed on infront of her..

  "Konjam kooda gavaname illaya ipdi vanthu mela veezhure"

  "Illa theriyama dha kekure.. unakku vekkame illaya.. ipdi oru chance kaaga wait pannitirundhiya en mela vandhu saaya.."

         Her eyes blurred which was noticed by him.. The next second she moved away apologizing and left wiping her tears ready to fall while ashwin who understood the situation closed his eyes feeling guilt..

How is it??

Loving this cover pic 💜💜

                Thank you nazrinnaazk  😘😘          

See you guyz in the next update..

Vote mukhyam bigile....😆😉

Loves only..
Nehzz...