Yet again, he confesses his love for me, in a closet

Start from the beginning

"I'm not complaining or anything, I didn't mind buying and doing those things for you, but for you to say it's not convincing enough, it pisses me off! On the bus ride here, I spent the entire time mad, working these words over in my head, wondering what I'm going to say to you. I can tell you this, it isn't going to plan."

"I want to tell you this, Elizabeth, listen to me carefully, ok?"

"Ok."

"I hurt you, I know that and I'll pay for that for the rest of my life. No man sets out to hurt the women he loves, I know I didn't. It's just that the world is so fucked up and fucked up things happen beyond our repair, and at that point, I thought the same thing about myself. All that has changed now. I thought loving someone again would break me even more, but I didn't realize that you were repairing me this whole time. Taking piece after piece after piece and putting my once broken heart together. Your laugh, your smile even your jabs at my dick and intelligence were all apart of it. I can't even roll out of bed without you crossing my mind."

"Elizabeth Pratt, I, Andreas Chen am madly and insanely and mentally in love with you. And I would like for you to be my wife."

I gasp, "The hell! I'm not marrying-"

"It's a joke E." I calm down. "But all the stuff I just said, I meant it. Now, think about that and we can talk later." He tries to walk out the door, but I pull him back to me by his jacket.

"I have already forgiven you," I say quietly, feeling stupid.

"But you said-"

"I was lying, I wanted to make you sweat, I didn't think you would get super mad. I'm sorry."

"Damn Elizabeth, I'm sitting here thinking you hate me and are mad at me, but this whole time you weren't. It's a relief." He lowers his face to the inside of my neck. My hands hold onto his side. "God, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too. I missed you so much it hurt." He shudders against me. He tries to kiss me, but I plant a finger on his lips.

"Elizabeth, I'm hungry, give me a kiss." I reluctantly remove my finger. He leans down and quickly puts his lips on mine. For a few seconds, the kiss is soft and gentle but then turns animalistic and hungry. He pushes his tongue into my mouth, and I moan on it.

His hand grabs my ass, squeezing it so hard I whine. "Don't you ever do some shit like that again, you hear me?" He mumbles against my mouth. One of his palms smacks my ass so hard, I feel heat radiate through it. I look up, seeing his eyes darken, mixed was anger and pure lust.

"Yes, I hear you. I'll never do it again." I try to plant my lips back on his, but he shies away. "Andreas, please. I want it." I wasn't above begging, I needed him.

Reluctantly, he gave me what I wanted. My hand tangles in his hair, and the other rubs his beefy chest.

I'm on cloud 9.

His lips are heaven, his hands are heaven, and everything about him is heaven. I never knew you could crave a person so much, everywhere he touches my body is on fire, I don't think I'll last. The way his tongue skims over my bottom lip makes my toes curl.

"Lift up." He whispers against my lips. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist, he slams me into the wall.

I practically scream, "Andreas, be gentle."

"God, I'm sorry." He kisses my head. "I'm just so excited, it's been 36 days since I kissed you." He nibbles on my neck.

"You counted?" I asked, puzzled that he would remember that.

"Yeah, didn't you?" I don't have enough time to answer, his lips are back on mine. Nibbling, kissing, and tonguing me down is what he does, making my body turn to puddy in his arms.

The sexual hold that Andreas Chen has over me is suspicious.

I hear the door open behind us and in walks the janitor, a mop in his hand.

"Oh my god! Andreas, stop!" I beat on his shoulder. He stopped rubbing his dick up against me, turning around to see the janitor.

"You college kids will do it anywhere. Get out of here." He jerks his head towards the door, Andreas takes my hand and we run out. The janitor shakes his head as we walk out. Walking down the hall, I readjust my jacket while Andreas fixed his hard-on.

"That was so humiliating. I'm going to have to hide when I see him coming." I cower into myself.

"It's fine, he won't remember us there are a million people on this campus." He rubs my back, trying to reassure me.

"I doubt it, my face is rememberable, you know." We smile at each other.

"Elizabeth, wait." He stops me from walking.

I turn, "What?"

"Let me take you out tomorrow. I'm only here for three days and then I'm leaving for Stanford. Coach is giving us a day to relax, and that day is tomorrow, so please say-"

"Yes! I'll go with you."

"Thank fuck." He kisses my forehead. His lips lean down to my ear, "Wear something that shows leg." He slaps my ass and walks off. Leaving me standing there flustered.