9~Prophecy

(Y/n's POV)
.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺
"Have you cooked before?" He stared at me. Amusement dancing in his eyes.

"That's why I'm here to learn" I scoffed. I had made a fool out of myself.

"You can watch as I prepare the dish. Don't you dare interrupt the process" he warned.

Asshole.

"Don't think of me as an asshole. I want my Ramen to be perfect. Without much trouble" he smirked.

Did I say it out loud?

"Fine" I huffed while looking at him prepare the dish.

"I'm Min Yoongi by the way" he introduced. Not like I  didn't know.

"I know" I nodded. Slightly flinching when the pot sizzled.

"And you are Lee Y/n." He finally looked at me while dusting his hands on the apron.

"Mmhm" I nodded, popping a carrot piece in my mouth.

"Why Lee?" He raised his brows.

"What do you mean? It's my surname" I looked at him in confusion.

"Yeah" he turned his attention to the boiling pot. He was excellent at cooking. I had to admit that. Within no time he prepared Ramen even though I was of little help. We did the plating and garnished it. Jin came by shortly, glancing at us then at our dish.

He took a chopstick and slowly took a bite. His eyebrows raised and I was scared if it wasn't that good. Unknowingly I squeezed Yoongi's hand who was equally confused as me.

"Yoongi. I have tasted your dish before but today it's different," Jin said with an unreadable expression.

Yoongi looked at me as if suspecting I had sabotaged the dish. I shook my head in denial.

"Chill. I meant positively. The dish is tastier than usual. It's the best you have cooked. Surely having a partner changes ones cooking. It enhances the taste" he flashed a smile.

I squealed in delight while from the corner of my eyes I could see Yoongi suppressing his smile.

"Since you guys are done, you may pack up and leave," Jin said looking at Yoongi briefly.

He then turned to me and asked "you are Lee Y/n.? "

I nodded. Amused by the interest people were showing due to my name.

"Do you believe in prophecies?" Jin asked and I was genuinely confused.

"Come on. She's not the one. " Yoongi glared at Jin before packing his bag.

"My bad" Jin shrugged before heading towards other students.

We exited the class and my next class was creative writing. I had no clue where this class was located. I was walking behind Yoongi because there wasn't anybody else I could rely on.

He stopped abruptly and I didn't see that coming. I crashed face-first into his back. He smelled so good. His cologne was exotic.

Citrus I guess?

"No, it isn't. Why are you behind me?" He questioned.

How did he know that? I'm speaking my thoughts aloud a lot nowadays.

"I have creative writing and I don't know where to go" I smiled sheepishly.

"So ask somebody. Don't follow me" he shrugged.

"Which class do you have?"

"Creative writing" he answered.

Asshole.

"Can't you help? Or are you so damn ruthless" I looked at him smugly.

He chuckled, taking the stairs and heading upstairs. I had no other choice other than to follow him. We entered a classroom titled creative writing and I got seated in the last second seat.

"I'm not an asshole" Yoongi whispered before taking the seat beside me.

I was shocked and I looked at him in confusion with my mouth slightly open.

He pushed my mouth close with one finger and said "mosquitoes may enter."

Just then Namjoon entered the class taking all the students by surprise.

"Since your teacher is on leave for some days I'll be handling this class" he announced while placing his spectacles on the teacher's desk. Now that I could see his eyes, I realised those were dragon eyes. It looked intimidating at the same time beautiful.
.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

Namjoon with his dimples and dragon eyes>>>
<3

.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

 *・。゚✧⁺