2~Change

(Y/n's POV)
.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺
"I'm sorry. Are you alright?" I asked, looking at the boy who dropped on the floor. Surprisingly we didn't bump that hard but yet he fell.

"Yeah. I'm just saying hello to my friend" he smiled.

Aww he has an eye smile

"Friend? I asked. Clearly confused. I extended my hand so that he could grab on it and stand.

" Yeah, the floor. I end up falling from chairs and stuff so it's my friend" he chuckled awkwardly.

"By any chance are you the new student? I haven't seen you here before."

"Yeah. Umm Hi! I'm Y/n." I extended my hand for a handshake.

"I'm Jimin. Park Jimin"

"Where is the park?" I looked around.

"Yah! Excuse me!" He laughed and I laughed along. It was fun talking to this guy.

"Since Jungkook is busy I'm in charge of guiding you. So let's go?" He smiled.

"Yeah sure," we headed out of the hallway and towards the residential area.

"We don't get many new students around so I was shocked when I knew you were joining. Why such sudden change?" He asked.

"Simply because change is beautiful" I shrugged.

"Yeah it is" he smiled. One thing I notice in him is that he is full of smiles. Just adorable ones.

"Which room do you prefer?" He asked facing a massive building.

"Do we get to choose?" I widened my eyes.

"No." He laughed. "I have already got your keys. It is room 114" he jingled a key with a skull keychain.

"Then why did you ask?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"So that you could exchange for a darker room if you were one among the rare ones." He looked away, staring at a set of rooms that had their windows tightly shut.

"Rare ones?" I questioned.

"So you are not. Never mind here is your keys" he handed it to me.

"My room is on the first floor. The one with a little yellow doll sticker. Find me if you need anything." he winked before going away.

"Thanks for showing me around" I called out.

He turned, saluted with two fingers and continued his step.

I climbed the stairs and looked around finally spotting the room on the third floor.

I unlocked the doors with the key, inhaling the smell of my new room. The room was amazing. It had all the things that I would like. A lovely bookshelf, table and soft bed.

I placed the keys on the stand and frowned looking at the skull keychain. Who the fuck likes such scary stuff? I'm sure that the previous owner was more into horror.

Buy a new key chain.

I made a mental note so that I wouldn't forget the next time I went to see my aunt. That would be the weekends since we are allowed to meet our family during weekends.

I headed towards the closet so that I would unpack my clothes. I opened it and stared at the things in shock.

"Good God!" I sighed. Was the previous owner seriously mad? There was a plastic skull, a bunch of candles and weird books that claimed to be magical. Just the random spells and curses that little kids think can help them become wizards and witches.

Several containers of tomato juice lay at the back. Probably expired by the look of it.

Few packets of garlic lay propped on the shelves. Some packets were ripped and laid all over the shelves.

Ridiculous!

Seems the person had a bad case of indigestion. Like the ones in which you fart and then the fart turns to rocket sending you all across the room.

That was a gruesome joke.

So it is. I have a lot of cleaning to do before placing my stuff. I groaned at the sight of the weird coloured curtains and bedsheets. It seemed so gloomy and unpleasant. I seriously doubt if the previous owner was a sorceress or something of that sort.

"Come on Y/n you can do it. Grab a broom and dive into it." I sang as I grabbed the trash can while shoving the things into it.

This room needs a decent makeover. Maybe a change? Because change is beautiful. Isn't it?

.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

Come on guys tell me your theories regarding this mysterious previous owner.

And by the way, did you get that song?
Come on Jeffery you can do it... I forgot the lyrics lol ;)

.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

 *・。゚✧⁺