1~Silver Mist

(Y/n's POV)
.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺
"Is this the school you were referring to?" I asked. "Am I gonna study here?"

"Welcome to Silver Mist " She chuckled while pulling up in front of the school.

"What's special with this place?"

"You'll know soon. Now hurry up" she ushered me to get out of the car.

As we headed towards the main gate my aunt spoke slowly, trying to persuade. "Are you really staying at the campus? Why don't you stay with me honey? The distance between my home and school isn't much"

"It's fine aunt Choi. I'm a big girl. I can look after myself" I let out a fake laugh. In reality I didn't want to be a burden. I have troubled her enough and I didn't want to bother her further.

I'm Lee Y/n, a cheerful and happy girl. Well, that's what I pretend since I don't like bothering others with my misery. I recently moved in to this new school because my aunt insisted I should have a change. A change to overcome the gloomy incident that shook me up.

I have no clue about this new school except for the fact it is in the same town where my aunt stays. Now I'm here so I would as well get to know the school better.

"Remember to meet the principal and ask for Jeon Jungkook."

Jeon Jungkook happens to be my aunt's neighbour. He was the one who got my admission in this school. He studies and stays on the campus some days and goes to his house on the rest of the days. I am eager to meet him since he is gonna show me around the campus.

"Meet me during the weekends" my aunt pecked my cheeks.

"Sure" I giggled.

"And-" she sighed. "Don't be sad. You think I can't see through your act of being happy? I know you want to stay at the campus and I'm letting you do so, but promise me you won't hesitate from asking my help if something goes wrong" she patted my head.

"I promise" my face was overcome by a shadow of sorrow. The main reason I moved was to forget. To be as far as possible from that dreadful incident.

Few months ago my parents passed away in a car accident. The worst part of it, I was in the car and I hardly made it out. After nearly slipping into coma and treatment I was out. Only to find that my parents were gone, leaving me all alone. Aunt Choi became my guardian. She was kind enough to rid me of my loneliness but it still lingered in my heart. The emptiness was hard to fill.

I took the bag from my aunt while slipping it on my shoulder. I adjusted the straps and walked in, ready to step into a new world.

The campus was huge. I really tried my level best not to get lost. Finally I arrived at the principal's cabin. The huge door read
"KIM NAMJOON".

" Mr Kim, may I enter?" I peeked in through the door. A tall man with his back turned towards the door stood staring out of the window.

"Yes you may" he answered. His voice was authoritative.

I gulped, fiddling with my fingers and entered the office. The office was big with trophies lined across the room. There were several of them, for sports, music, dance and many more.

"You're Lee Y/n, the new student" he spoke, gently pushing down his black rimmed spectacles.

"Yes" I answered.

"Very well. Make yourself comfortable around this campus and you can start attending classes from tomorrow. Since Jungkook is busy I'll ask someone else to show you around. I hope you won't mind" he said, taking a seat on his deep red chair.

"Not at all."

"Great" he replied. "You may head out now. Your room keys will be given to you shortly" he smiled. I couldn't believe my eyes because he looked amazing. His deep dimples added to his appearance.

"Thank you Mr Kim" I bowed and headed outside, crashing into a hard thing.

Wait! A person.

.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

Yo! How's the first chapter guys? Who do you think this person is? ;)
.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

 *・。゚✧⁺