3~Tingles

(Yoongi's POV)
.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺
"I don't give a fuck" I rolled my eyes, slumping down on the seat in front of the principal.

Mr Kim is trying to convince me for the past few minutes to hide my identity just because some new student arrived at the campus. Who is he kidding? Why should I change for others?

"She's new here and doesn't know anything about the rare ones. I don't want her to know about it until she has settled in this school. We hardly have new admission so please don't startle her." Mr Kim asked.

"I'm not interested in concealing my powers. Anything else?" I scoffed. Hoseok who was sitting beside me gulped in fear.

"Yoongi, agree to him. Why are you acting stubborn?" Hoseok whispered.

I don't understand how this guy ended up being my close friend. Jung hoseok or as he likes being called J-Hope gets scared easily. Even at silly things.

"Shut up Hoseok" I scolded before turning my gaze to the principal.

He adjusted his nameplate on the desk that read "Kim Namjoon" before turning his attention to us "you are gonna listen to me" he shrugged.

"Why is that so?" I challenged.

"Because I can kick both of you out of this school. I don't think any other schools accept vampires" he looked at me with stern eyes. I could feel Hoseok tense up by my side.

I glanced at the cupboard that stood beside Namjoon. Somehow if I manage to concentrate my powers then maybe I could-

"Don't even think about doing that" Namjoon warned. His eyes rested at me for a moment before the cupboard shook and fell.

"Too late" I smirked but Namjoon stopped it with a flick of his fingers.

"Don't forget I'm a vampire too" Namjoon smirked, while magically placing the cupboard back.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

"So, do you agree to conceal your identity?" Namjoon asked yet again.

Before I could answer Hoseok bet me to it "Yes. Yes. Don't worry. I'll not let the new student know we are the rare ones."

I glared at him and he stared back.

"Now that's much better. You guys can leave my office" Namjoon announced before going back to shuffling through his files.

"Not like I'm interested to stay further" I rolled my eyes barging out of the door, Hoseok following me.

"Yoongi listen" he caught my arm.

"What? Why should we pretend to be humans? Everyone here knows about the rare ones. Why can't the principal just say the new students directly?" I scoffed.

"They may get scared" he spoke slowly.

"They will eventually know" I shrugged.

"But for time being let's head to our classes," he smiled and believe me when I say he has the most refreshing smile.

"Fine" I huffed checking the timetable and groaning instantly.

Who keeps history in the first hour?

"Well, you have history but I have arts. So see you later" he waved before jogging up the stairs.

Being a vampire is tough. Especially when it comes to hiding your powers. Some are born with it while some gain it eventually. Anyways Silver Mist is the one-stop solution for vampires. It's like a home. A place where humans and vampires co-exist in harmony.

I walked into the class taking a seat at the back. The class was tortuous and boring so I could as well take a nap. My eyes became droopy and I rested my head on the table. I don't really sleep. I'm still aware of what goes on around me. I can hear and understand what's going on but I'm asleep in the eyes of the viewer.

The class was coming to an end when I felt something. I felt goosebumps all over my body. I felt tingles across my skin. My heartbeat accelerated. Someone was coming. Someone different.

The tingling sensation woke me up. My eyes fluttered open and I looked out of the window.

Who is she?

.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

Well, any guess? ;)
.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

 *・。゚✧⁺