8~Alone

(Yoongi's POV)
.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺
I headed out of the dining hall and made sure no one was looking. I willed myself to teleport to my room. I didn't have much to write so I decided to take a shower.

By the time I got ready for bed, it was nearly dark. I lay down staring at the ceiling.

Insomnia.

I can sleep during the day but at night it's a big no. I just can't get myself to sleep. Most of the time I teleport and roam around the campus. That way I have discovered many amusing places. One is the old library situated near Namjoon's office. Most students don't use it due to the new library building. And not to forget the books there are too old. Some areas in the library are also banned for safety reasons. Especially that big black oak door situated at the very back. It just doesn't give good vibes so I stay away.

There is a little rooftop balcony situated in the library that gives a clear view of the campus. It has no railings and hence students are prohibited to go there. But I enjoy it. It's one place where I feel calm. If I don't feel sleepy then that's the place I would go.

I woke up the next morning having little sleep as usual. I locked my door and grabbed a pack of tomato juice heading to my first class which was home science. Which means we had to cook. Which also means our teacher was a vampire. By vampire, it means Kim Seok Jin.

I sat in my usual seat and she came tumbling inside. It looked like she didn't get enough sleep since it was her first day on campus. Though she looked sleepy she was cute. She took a seat at the back of the class. I guess she is not fond of the spotlight.

Just then Jin entered placing his cookbook on the table and turning towards us. "I heard we have a new student. Lee Y/n welcome to Silver Mist."

She hesitated and stood up. Mumbling a small "Thank you."

"So today let's learn how to make basic Ramen. Since we don't have enough stoves I want you all to work in pairs." Jin announced before going through his ingredients.

Everyone got busy looking for partners. Within some time everyone was paired up except me. Come on who would pair up with the cold Min Yoongi?

"Yoongi since you are the only one left and Y/n hasn't found a partner yet, I want you both in a team". Jin announced.

" I want to be alone" I argued looking Jin straight in the eyes.

He held my gaze. Saying something that only I could hear.

How long are you going to stay alone? It's been nearly one year.

I wanna stay alone. That's final.

I said. For people around us, it would appear as though we are holding a blinking competition. The usual one in which you blink you lose.

"I'm afraid you don't get to choose. What I say is final" his eyes turned darker. And believe me, angry Jin is not a good thing.

"Fine." I huffed slumping in my seat.

The spot next to me was filled by Y/n who looked like a lost puppy. Staring at the stove.

"Don't tell me you know nothing about cooking " I taunted knowing very well she could hear.

"I was searching for a lighter" she bent looking under the stove. I flicked my finger and a cheerful flame danced on the stove.

She looked surprised at the stove then turned towards me. "Why didn't you say you had the lighter? It's not funny to make me search for things" she glared.

I took a pot and placed it on the stove while she took a frying pan. "Do we use a pot?" She asked in confusion.

Amazing. I'm stuck with a person who has zero knowledge about cooking.
.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺
Staying alone is not an option. Not when Y/n exists.. ;)

.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

 *・。゚✧⁺