7~Enemies

(Yoongi's POV)
.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺
How can I miss his presence? That too just behind me. It's human instincts to sense enemies and with being a vampire it gets ten times stronger.

Park Jimin. My sworn enemy.

"You plan to kill me from behind" I laughed. There was an audible scoff before the chair beside me was dragged and he got seated. J-Hope had an angry expression on his face.

"If permitted I wouldn't mind doing it in front of you" Jimin smirked while Taehyung, Jimin's best friend had a staring contest with J-Hope.

"When are you going to stop bothering me?" I rolled my eyes.

"When you accept." He challenged.

"For something I haven't done? Never." I stared at him. This time I made sure I looked intimidating. We held eye contact for a brief second before he stood abruptly, sending the chair toppling down.

"So noisy. Mind picking up the chair?" I said with an uninterested look.

He glared at me before walking out of the cafeteria while Taehyung followed, after picking up the chair.

"Bye," I called out after them in a mocking manner.

What's with him?

I turned towards the new girl who was possibly troubling Jungkook for answers. I could hear them even though they were at the farthest table. Perks of being Vampire.

"Enmity. They don't get along well." Jungkook answered.

"Why?" She asked.

I pushed my chair rather harshly and all eyes were set on me. Including Y/n and Jungkook. I sent her a glare before signalling J-Hope to leave the cafeteria. Just when we are about to step out, two muscular arms caught us from behind.

Seriously?

Yes.

Why?

"Finish your food. I don't like empty stomachs and full plates." Jin glared at us all the while mind talking with us. For someone who would see us it would appear in staring at Jin but that's not the case. We were communicating. In our way. The Vampire way. And you're right Jin is also a Vampire.

"Fine. I'll finish it. Stop holding me up like a cat." Before Jin could remark, I added "And no. I'm not a cat."

"You are so cold. To such an extent that my ice cream can remain fresh if it was kept with you," he tried to crack a joke but it was not funny.

"Done? Can I eat?" I asked.

"By all means" he bowed.

I walked back to my table and J-Hope wasn't so happy with all the scene that was taking place.

"Why don't you say him?" He asked.

"Say whom? Jimin? Do you think he will believe?" I asked back.

"But it's unfair. You are being blamed for no reason" he protested.

"Jimin doesn't see that. " I sighed, my gaze shifting towards Y/n. She was happily slurping on her tomato juice.

Wait, is she a vampire? It shouldn't be. Else Namjoon would have told me.

She caught me staring and raised one of her eyebrows. I mimicked her actions which seemed to anger her because the next moment she stuck out her tongue at me. I was shocked. No one dared to do that to me before. I'm the ruthless Min Yoongi after all.

But she's different. Fucking weird. Something about her rings a bell in me. The one that screams she's the one.

Jungkook smacked her arm and she stopped teasing me while I concentrated on eating.

Jimin always finds ways to piss me off but he is not completely to be blamed. He is doing it out of love. He is blinded by his feelings. I'm sure he wouldn't do such things if he knew the truth.

.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺
Guys calm down... I don't have any grudges with Jimin and Tae. There's a bigger picture of why they are acting in a certain way so let's see how the story reveals its plots. ;)

.━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

 *・。゚✧⁺