34

A/N: sorry sorry I've been super wrapped up with school, music, and my new job <3

Eleanora's POV

As if this man hasn't done enough already in our lives.

"George!" Melissa stood in between him and Carter and me.

"Melissa!" The way he walked was equivalently matched to Melissa's determination to not let him pass her.

"C-Carter!" I felt the young woman slip between my grasp and she stepped in between Melissa and George! Jesus Christ she just turned 18.

"Stop it," she stood broadly and her face was in tears but she was determined.

"They weren't suppose to tell you," George scoffed.

"At all or you did intend to tell me eventually?" I never thought I'd hear a remark like that from Carter.

"Excuse me?!" Her father was rather provoked by it as well.

I've never really seen Carter-

"You're ex fiancé is my conductor and twisted enough I love her," I could hear the bass in her voice.

Melissa just stood there and I take it she's just as shocked.

"You don't know a damn thing about love," her dad cursed.

"Like you know more, you left her at the alter. And what? You're gonna criticize me for developing feelings towards her? Feelings you could never commit too?" It was clear as say Carter has lost her cool.

"Who do you think you're talking to?!" George's eyes were engulfed in rage... I didn't mean for this to happen, I didn't want to tear apart a family.

"A man who's been keeping secrets from me," she retorted.

"I'm your father, I'm no different from your mother. She's kept this from you too, she's not clean!" He was getting to reach out but in a swift move, Carter stepped to the side to grab his wrist and twist it.

"The difference is that she told me. And your reaction a few moments ago proved that you never intended to tell me," she stood over him.

"Carter, George!" Melissa tried to step in but she got shoved by George and was thrown off balance.

"Don't take this out on her," Carter twisted his wrist even harder.

How the hell did she-

George swept Carter off her feet with a round house kick on the floor and stood over her but she did the same move to knock him off balance as well. Next thing is that they're both going at it.

"Carter!" Melissa cried helplessly and I'm in shock as well. I don't know what to do. It's not like her to just lose her cool let alone be violent.

In a blink of an eye, Carter launches a clean punch across George's face. She cut his cheek pretty good with her class ring grazing him.

George gets even more livid and grabs her by her hair to pick her up.

"When we get home-

"I don't want to go home- especially by the likes of... YOU" she used her momentum to kick him in the center of his hips and he dropped her.

Carter didn't have a clean fall as she fell on her right elbow and cried out in pain- her arm...

Her hand!

George paid no mind as he recovered and grabbed her by the elbow that she fell on. Melissa was on her knees begging him to let go as her sobs made no words.