Chapter 6

Eleanora's POV

She is just adorable, I'm so pleased to have a piano player and none of the other conductors in the program have one- which is odd because the higher ups informed me saying Carter put in her application specifically for my division. But I've never met her and she clearly doesn't know me.. probably didn't want to be overwhelmed and chose a division at a reasonable difficulty since it's her first time. but she just stands out in general.

Her curls are silky blonde, I just want to ruffle them. Her eyes pierce through me- when she does happen to look at me...

I wonder if she's naturally that shy. I heard laughter before I walked in and then the piano was being played, and I saw Michelle in awe of Carter. I was too, she took my breath away and music is my profession. She really is talented; they told me she was skilled but that was a understatement. Her parents really value her well being without a doubt, it's quite nice to a see a genuinely happy family... even if I do envy it.

Honestly, when the cut list was posted, I thought Carter Cammery would be boy... not a girl.

She really is something unique.

She blushes every time we speak, doesn't really seem to talk a lot. Or maybe she just needs time warming up to me.

But her and Michelle already get along great, to my up most apologies, I truly am jealous of that. I want her to interact with me like that.

She warmed up so easily to Michelle- they didn't even introduce themselves at orientation and here they are...

What am I doing that's preventing her from being that way around me? Is it because I'm the conductor?

Well- it is her first season after all, I shouldn't be surprised. I'm not mean I swear- just be sure to practice.

And she's already learned the music for opening concert that's just weeks and weeks away. It's mind blowing she's able to just- learn them in such a short amount of time.

I have no idea what I've gotten myself into when I took her under my wing.

I didn't expect her parents to comply so easily judging the fact that their military. I was so curious I found a sneaky little way to get to know her on my own personnel.

I brushed the fly aways in my messy bun, God I've never felt so guilty.

It's just that she's so well rounded, her awkwardness actually makes her really cute and adorable. And her recent accomplishments.. two schools- an early grad and has an upcoming concert.

Lord this is so wrong, but I want to go through with this.

The moment our eyes met, I saw something pure. I just wanted to take advantage of it so badly, but the second time our eyes met again earlier with her parents, I saw it then.

Right then and there at that moment, she's already been corrupted.

Her parents are the chains holding back whatever it is she's bottling up. She's not nervous, she's hesitant. I just might be the one who's getting corrupted and she's that cause of it.

I doubt they know of her sexuality... shit.

I don't even know if this is a misinterpretation. Wait- I shouldn't even be trying to figure it out. It's not my place- I don't even know how old she is...

Here I am getting caught up.. I need to go home and rest.

I slam my hands on the steering wheel, "Damnit," I ran my fingers through the top part of my hair.

I can't be like this. I'm only her mentor because I want to shape her in the direction of a musical career. But that's not the overall reason why I made the offer.

I want to know her.

Yes I want to shape her into success, but she already has it. Once she's 18 she can just audition for the official spot for the pianist at the adult symphony, I'm so sure she can get the job... but judging by the looks of it, I don't think she's in any rush to prepare for something like that. Her year already sounds like it's jammed pact until next fall.

I just wish I saw a clearer sign if what I'm seeing from her is true. I'd really like to know what she hides underneath all those curls sh-

My phone rings interrupting my thought process about how I'm probably the most perverted person on the planet.

"This is Arturo," I said cheerfully.

"Uh- hey. Uh I didn't think you'd actually answer me... probably because you deleted my number- anyways- I wanted to check in on you. I know we didn't leave things to the best of terms but I got myself together I'd like to get you a drink, if you don't mind. If you do, it's fine. I really understand..." the man said over the phone.

I froze, I didn't think I'd be hearing from the bastard anytime soon- I just spoke with him and here is just calling away.

"George, tell Melissa she fucked you so good, you can't even think straight. Please, don't ever call my number again unless you want a restraining order," I snapped and hung up.

Just when I was about to accept the fact that I may be the biggest pervert on the planet, God comes to my rescue and reminds me who's really righteous to the throne.

This calls for a bottle of wine and macaroons.

These chapters should be a cleaner read compared to what I initially had and I switched up a few details!