Kyle Rayner

He had never felt like he had belonged in the Justice League. Or any other superhero team at all like the Teen Titains. Kyle always felt lost and left out when it had came to missions.

He had always dreamed of becoming apart of the Justice League but now that he is. It all felt empty to him.

Kyle loved saving people and helping those that can't defend themselves. But he felt ever since he came apart of a team he had just stopped helping those he cares for. He was never assigned many missions and he was always having to go to space most of the time. Even when he was on earth he didn't really do much and felt as if he could of been doing more than he already has.

With Hal, Scott, Stewart and Guy all being apart of the same team as him but for much longer they where able to go on many missions. Hell even solo missions. It had made him feel so jealous over time and he was feeling as if his efforts was going to waste at this point. He was always thinking about quiting the team and this was the final nail in the coffin.

When he had told everyone in the room that he was leaving the team they all had asked him questions it felt like he was being intergated by them. It had suffocated him. And now he was just walking out the door as many tried to stop him but he never bothered to look back.

Kyle Rayner had left them for good.