"Alright, let's do it!" I agreed causing his smile to increase.
I like tony and if this is what it takes to move on from Derin then I'll do anything.. plus Tony's a good guy..
"So, experimental girlfriend.." he teased leaning in causing me to smile softly...
"Yes experimental boyfriend" I answered playing along..
"How about a goodnight kiss.." he said leaning very close, his breath fanning my face..
"It'll be my pleasure babe" I whispered before placing my lips on his giving him a slow sweet kiss.
I redrew from his lips blushing like crazy, noticing the smile on his face as I got down from his car.. I walked towards the gate turning to give him one last wave..
"Goodnight tony"
"Goodnight sweetheart, sweet dreams" and with that he drove off..

I was about opening the gate when I saw a familiar figure leaning on the wall staring at me with a frown on his face.
"Derin? What're you doing here?" I asked really surprised to see him standing right outside of my house..
How long has he been here?!
"Was thinking he'll never leave" he muttered before walking towards me holding my gaze.
"Derin, why are you here?" I asked again..
"I told you we need to talk" he answered simply
"Couldn't you at least wait until tomorrow" I groaned in annoyance
"No tami, I want to talk to you right now"

"Fine! Talk, I'm waiting.."I said folding my arms..
"Tami, that guy's not who you really think he is.." he said causing me to roll my eyes..
Is he really kidding me right now..
"You don't even know him Derin! So I don't even understand what you're saying.." I argued back
"I'm serious Tami, he's into some really shady stuff.. trust me.. Amos knows him and he does drugs" he said..
"Tony doesn't do drugs, Derin look you're wasting my time.." I said starting to get bored of this conversation.
Derin was probably making this up to scare me, but I'm not listening to him. So maybe tony does look like a walking bad boy but he's a sweetheart and could honestly do no harm so I don't understand what Derin could be talking about..
So maybe I did catch him with a packet of cigarettes once, but I didn't see him smoke it and I haven't seen him with any since then.. plus he looks clean..

"Fine, you don't have to listen to me.. but don't say I didn't tell you tami.. I've done my part as your best friend" he said giving me scolding look.
Whatever..
"Are you done?" I asked not wanting to talk to him, I mean he ignored me for over a week and he's suddenly telling me trash about the guy I like expecting me to just listen to him..

He gave a sigh before answering me, holding my hands in his.. the action confusing me a bit but my body was reacting to his touch..
Body will you fucking stop responding to his touches!!
"Tami, I'm really sorry about how I acted.. I was just so surprised that you liked someone else and I guess.." he said softly looking into my eyes..
"You guess what Derin?!" I snapped already having enough of his episodes
"Tami relax.." he said
"No Derin I won't relax, I don't understand you anymore.. why do you get so angry everytime a guy gets close to me or likes me! You don't see me ignoring you or giving you attitude whenever you date different girls so why are you doing this when it's my turn?! Why can't you not just be happy for me?!" I shouted feeling very frustrated and conflicted at his behavior..

His hands went to my face, holding it so tenderly as we gazed at each other.. Everything drowning out, just the both of us.. in our own little world before I heard him speak..
"It's because I care about you tami, I don't want to see you hurt.. it'll break me too much.."
in all of the years I've known Derin, he has never ever told me how much he deeply cared about me.. this was the first time and I didn't know how to feel about it..

"I got into Crown Lake tami,to study medicine.. I got my admission letter this morning.. that's why I wanted to talk to you.." he said softly removing his hands from my face..
He was going to crown lake, does that mean?.. did I also get accepted..
My phone beeped to show that I just got an email notification. I opened it to see that it was from crown lake, my eyes widened in shock as I read it..
I got admitted to crown lake.. to also study medicine.
Derin also saw the message, his eyes lighting up for me. He hugged me close to him, as I enjoyed being this close to him..
"Congratulations tami, I'm proud of you."
He said giving me a smile as he released himself from the hug while I stood there not knowing what to feel..
"Tami.." he said softly raising my head up to meet his eyes with his finger..
"You should go in, it's getting really late.. we'll talk later okay" he whispered softly leaning in to kiss my forehead..

He moved away from me giving me a lopsided smile as I watched him walk towards a black sleek Jeep opening it and stepping in.. The windshield went down as I saw his face, Amos in the car as he gave me a soft wave mouthing the words goodnight..
I waved back giving him a faint smile and with that he drove off.. leaving me confused as hell in a whirlwind of my own emotions..

Authors Note
Well that was intense!
Derin and Tami shippers what y'all think of this chapter?
And does this look like we currently have a love triangle..
Hmmm.. it seems more drama is about to unfold..
Please comment and Vote