Epilogue

"DADDY?"

Mirrow was fast to take her daughter's hand when she called. Lyrica, his only daughter, and princess. Ang malambing nilang bunso ni Silence.

"Yes, sweetie?" He smiled while looking at her face which very much resembles Silence when she was young, tho she has her eye color from him.

Lyrica's eyes flickered, and her head keeps on turning back and forth as she keeps on raising her hand like she was trying to reach something hovering above her.

She's high on drugs after getting her wisdom tooth removed. And now she's probably hallucinating.

"Daddy, why are you there?" Turo nito sa kisame saka bumagsak ang kamay.

Hinaplos niya ang noo nito. "No, Daddy is here beside you. See me?" Marahan niyang binaling ang ang mukha nito sa kanya.

Lyrica's eyes gaped then close, swatting his hand away then wailed.

"No!.. You're not my Daddy!" She cried.

"I am." Pinunasan niya ng paper towel ang gilid ng labi nito. "I can tell you things to prove to you that I'm your Dad."

"Then why do you have two nose-"

Bigla itong tumigil at pilit na bumangon pero hindi nito magawa.

"Oh... Hey... My!" Ininat nito ang kamay at pilit na inaabot ang kakapasok lang na nurse. "You are so cute..."

Mirrow's jaw tightened and glared at the lad who paled the moment Lyrica said the words.

"You're so cute... I could marry you any day!" Lyrica continue to mumble while the nurse was rooted in his place uncertain whether to take another step forward or just scurry out of the room.

"What do you want?" Mirrow asked under his gritted teeth. They should have sent a woman. Damn!

"I-I just w-want to give her receipt, sir." Kinakabahan nitong sagot.

"Give me that." He held his hand.

Lumapit ito habang namumutla ang mukha.

Kukunin niya sana ang papel ng gumalaw si Lyrica at hinila ang suot nitong uniform.

"Hey... Hand-handsome give me a kiss. Mwah-mwah-mwah! Mwah! You are so so so... cute!!!" Lyrica mumbled her eyes keep on closing and opening as her lips pouted into a kiss.

What the fuck?!

"Get out!" He snapped and took her daughter's hand.

"Y-Yes, sir!" Bigla na lang nitong nilapag ang resibo saka nagmamdaling umalis.

"No!!! D-Daddy..." Umiyak ito kaya't agad niya itong niyakap at inalo.

"Shh... Sweetie.. Don't cry. You're not going to marry anyone until you turn thirty-five."

"My husband... No-"

Nagbuga siya ng hangin ng sandali itong nawalan ng malay bago muling nagsalita ng kung ano-ano. Keeping the receipt inside his pocket, Mirrow stood up and scoop her daughter and then carried her out of the dentist's clinic while she was still groggy from the meds.

Pagkalabas niya ay naroon ang dalawa sa quadruplets. Cocaine and Ecstasy.

"I'm a wonder woman Daddy..." Lyrica whispered. "I'm going to be sooooo cooool like tita Sunset! Gonna bang bang bad guys..."

Mirrow hummed tilting his head for Caine to open the door in front.

"Hey, princess, how are you?" Cocaine comforted when Lyrica was already inside the car.