Chapter 13

MIRROW grunted when his body collided with the bed.

"Oh... Fuck..." He groaned as he felt really worn out after days of stressful work and worries. Not to mention lack of sleep.

It's been a week since he left the Philippines to help his brother, Riot, with his case here in Belgium. Case that went awfully astray as his brother is in hospital and comatose.

Napalingon siya ng bumukas ang pintuan ng hotel na tutulugan niya. Pumasok ang kapatid niyang si Ruckus, kasunod and dalawang kaibigan nila na si Ceive at Kraven.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Share your bed," Kraven replied, taking off his clothes and leaving only his boxers before plopping on his bed.

Umawang ang labi niya sa narinig. "What the fuck? I am fucking tired and I want my bed for myself!"

"Mir, there are no available rooms. The Crowns hotel is full. What do you want us to do? Kick the other guests?" Ruckus shook his head.

Umungol siya sa inis. "What? Apat tayo?"

"Nope, just threesome. I'm sleeping here on the sofa," Ceive answered and laid down on the sofa without removing his clothes.

Ruckus flipped his finger at Ceive. "Fuck you. Threesome your arse."

"Damn it!" Mirrow cussed and moved to the side. Leaving the center of the bed empty for his brother.

"Ano? Ako palaman?" Ruckus groaned. "Ang init!"

"You can have the floor." Mirrow deadpan, lying on his stomach.

He hears his brother tsked and later laid down on the center while grumbling.

Then it was quiet for sometime before Ruckus asked, "Mir, do you think... Riot will make it alive?"

Ramdam ni Mirrow ang pag-aalala, lungkot, at takot sa boses ng kapatid niya.

Clenching his jaw, he replied, "I'm praying he will..."

Ruckus sighed. "Saw Mom cried... It's heartbreaking to see her shed tears when she has always shown us her smile."

Bumigat ang dibdib ni Mirrow sa narinig. Kung meron mang babae na ayaw niyang makitang umiyak ay ang ina nila iyon.

"I heard tita Aleandra calls the old members of the HOPE organization..." Kraven spoke. "Do you think they'll planning on something?"

"It is likely." Ruckus blows a loud breath. "I'm sure. What I know is they promised to each other to be on each other's side when something comes up and one needed help."

"Do you know who are the old members of the organization?" Kraven asked.

"Very few," Mirrow replied. "Mom and Dad really never spoke about them. We only know one is dead while they were young and the other one has entirely quit. They were seven."

"I would like to see how they are in combat," Ruckus whispered. "Especially Mom. Dad told she's a badass."

"I hope they don't get joint pain," Kraven chuckled. "They are already old.

Natawa rin sila ni Ruck.

"Good night..." Ruckus murmured after a while.

Mirrow hummed in response before reaching for the switch to turn the light off. Then he reached for his phone to check on the camera notifications if Silence already went out.

Napangiti siya nang merong delivery na iniwawan sa tapat ng pinto nito. A moment later the door opened and Mirrow felt his heart leap in anticipation of seeing her face again.