Chapter 41

"NO! LET GO of me!"

Silence tried to get away from the man who was dragging her along the alley only to get swatted against the hard, really solid metal walls and pushed her by the neck, her head collided with a pipeline above her.

"Shut the fucking up!" Malakas na sigaw nito. "I don't have patience for some brats."

Gulping, Silence nodded as she felt really lost and afraid of what was transpiring. However, she understood that Jinky Elle just betrayed her. Kaya siguro wala itong ibang sinabi maliban sa sasamahan siya. There was no scolding and calling her stupid when she told her she was going to see someone who wanted money in exchange for her video scandal. Jinky Elle just offered that she'll come.

Hindi na siya nagtangka pang lumaban at hinayaan lang ang lalaking hilahin siya sa kung saan. They stopped at a steel door and he pushed her inside a room.

"No— wait! What do you want from me?!"

The man smirked as he tower in front of her. "You are not here for some petty reason but to be a pawn to draw the king."

"W-What?"

"Uh..." Tumaas ang isang kilay nito. "Haven't your friend told you about it while on the way? We want your father dead and you will be our pawn to make it happen."

Bago pa man siya makapagsalita ay malakas nang sinara lalaki ang pintuan.

Silence jumped away from fright and then fisted her hands. She's angry that Elle betrayed her just like that after everything they've been with over the years. Not to mention, she's her brother's girlfriend!

Inikot niya ang tingin sa loob ng silid saka naupo sa kama. Hindi siya iiyak dahil sa kinasadlakan niya. She's confident that Mir will come. Furious.

Napalabi siya. Mir will be angry again but it will pass and she'll promise that this will be the last he will worry about her. And she will never ever hide anything from him again. She couldn't trust anyone else aside for her siblings and Mir. The only friend that she has just betrayed her for a little bucks.

Pinakiramdaman niya ang barko at napalunok ng maramdamang papaalis iyon, but she remained calm. Nilabas niya ang kutsilyo na binigay ni L at hinawakan iyon.

It was perhaps a few hours passed when the door opened and the same man that dragged her to that room entered.

Mabilis siyang tumayo ng lumapit ito saka tinutok ang kutsilyo sa lalaki.

"Don't get near me!" Silence threatened.

Nagsalubong ang kilay nito saka bumunot ng baril at tinutok sa kanya. "Let's see who drops dead first. You want?" He smirked with mockery.

Damn it...

Impit siyang napaaray ng dinaklot nito ang braso niya saka malakas na sinampal bago kinaladkad palabas. Nabitawan niya ang kutsilyo sa rahas ng paghawak nito sa kanya. But she didn't whine, she swallowed the urge to shriek and fight the fear 'cuz she knows she'll drop black and blue if she does. The man doesn't seem like someone that has a long thread of patience.

Umakyat sila sa top deck ng barko kung saan naroon ang patong-patong na shipping containers. Maadilim na at tanging ilaw na lang ang nagbibigay liwanag sa barko at sa pagtingin niya sa dagat ay wala na siyang makitang isla.

Silence looked around and saw Jinky Elle, leaning against a shipping container, arms crossed over her chest as she stared at the five men that were there. All smirking at her while she hides the shock in her face.

What are these annoying jerks doing here?

Umingos siya at hindi na pumalag ng talian ng lalaking may hawak sa kanya ang pulso niya.