Chapter 7

"MIR, COME on, I've got no time for this," Uxn grumbled while getting out of his car. "You could have just asked someone else to take the damn stuff to your front door."

"I don't like strangers knowing where I live," Mirrow replied, eyes on his phone to check if the RoRo that's carrying his orders is already docked at the port.

Nagtaas siya ng tingin sa daungan at tinignan ang ilang barkong nakadaong. Nakita niya ang roll-on/roll-off ships na kakadaong palang at pababa pa lang ang mga sakay.

"Come." He tapped his friend and rushed to the ship.

Pagkapasok ay puno ng ilang sasakyan at lorry ang loob ng RoRo.

Mirrow went to one lorry that he knew had his orders and knocked on the driver's door.

Bumaba ang bintana niyon at sumilip ang driver. "Sir?"

"I want my order transferred to my car in the parking lot," he informed, taking his card from the club to show who he is.

"No problem, sir!" Sagot nito matapos makita ang card niya.

Nodding, Mirrow patted his friend's shoulder blade to make him go back.

Lumabas sila ng RoRo para sa parking lot hintayin ang lorry.

"I go hurry to your car. The damn heat is scorching," Uxn grumbled and run.

Mirrow just shrugged and took out his phone to check who sent him a message when he felt the vibration from his pocket.

Mir, meeting at the manor. Don't be late. Mom is furious and will soon blow a fire because the only sane son she has is becoming an arse.
- 4th

Bahagyang gumalaw ang kilay niya ng mabasa ang pangalan ni Fourth na ang tinutukoy ay si kuya Kreston.

Oh, fuck! That asshole again is out!

But... Mom is mad. So Fourth should stay put. After all, Fourth is scared of Mom when she's mad.

Sighing, Mirrow typed okay before putting his phone back into his pocket, only for it to fall when somebody bumped his arm.

Gumalaw ang panga ni Mirrow sa inis pero agad din natigilan nang pagtingin niya kung sino iyon ay bumulaga sa kanya ang babaeng may suot na sunglasses, mask, at floppy hat. Wearing a yellow short sundress with white printed dots.

Mirrow's brow twitched at how the woman's face is concealed. Ni hindi niya makita ni isang parte ng mukha nito.

He watched as she picked up his phone and checked it for possible damage. But the moment she flipped his phone to see the screen, Mirrow mentally cussed from annoyance.

His phone's screen was shattered from the fall.

The woman looked at him afterward and he raised his brow while his jaw ticked from irritation.

Tumikhim ito bago nagsalita. "Uhm... I can buy you a new one," she softly offered, her voice quiet because of the mask and the wind.

Mirrow blows an impatient sigh before grabbing his broken phone.

"You should say sorry first before you say anything. And mind what you do, miss," he admonished, putting his phone into his pocket and veering to leave.

"I'm sorry then," anito at hinawakan siya braso na siyang kinatigil niya.

Tinignan ni Mirrow ang kamay nitong nakahawak sa braso niya. It's warm and very soft. Nice to have it caress his skin but he shrugged it off and looked at the woman with a visible scowl on his face.