Prologue

Disclaimer.
This book contains chapters that are not suitable for young readers. Readers' discretion is advised.

⚠ Written on purpose for entertainment and must NOT be taken/adapted into/as reality nor do I encourage anyone to act like one of the character's personalities.

⚠ This story is All RIGHTS RESERVED in other, simpler terms DON'T STEAL MY WORK.

▫▪▫▪▫▪

MIRROW STOPPED after getting out of the hotel building where he live for a week and roam his eyes across the street.

He sighed when he saw a bar and looked at his wristwatch.

10:37 pm

He should be resting or sleeping right now after a week of stressful work and a hectic schedule but for some reason, he isn't feeling the need for it.

He made another sigh and went to the nearest zebra crossing for pedestrians to get across the street.

Pumasok siya sa isang bar at hindi pinansin ang ilang mata ng babae na napatingin sa kanya. Naupo siya sa dulo ng bar counter at nag-order sa bartender ng Sazerac para pagbalik niya sa hotel ay makatulog agad siya. He told the guy to keep a tab.

Mirrow silently settled there, listening to the loud music, ignoring the woman that tries to get his attention.

He has no intention of bedding a woman tonight when he has a lot in his mind. Work, business and the new case to study that his mother gave this afternoon.

Mabagal ang ginawa niyang pag-inom habang nag-iisip at muling inignora ang pang-apat na babaeng nagtangkang kausapin siya.

Mirrow sighed and followed the last woman with his eyes when she left the stool beside him.

He then went back to drinking when his eyes capture a glimpse of an interesting woman.

Alone, looking innocent and foreign to her surrounding, arms crossed in front of her chest as she looked around the place with curiosity. Smiling forcibly when men approach her and try to get her to dance with them. Shaking her head hastily to decline and sauntered quickly to avoid persistent males.

Mirrow keeps his eyes on the woman with an amused smirk on his lips as she dodges staggering men and women. Crinkling her nose when smoke from cigarettes hits her face. Leaning away from men that try to get a good look at her face then pouting when she get through what seems a terrible thing to encounter.

Hindi napansin ni Mirrow na nakangiti na pala siya habang nakatingin sa babae. She's just utterly, beautifully entertaining. He could watch her all night.

Then her eyes darted at his spot. Their eyes locked and Mirrow suddenly feels his heartbeat ragged. He swallowed and couldn't take his eyes off of her. His smile slowly fades away as he slowly dragged into her captivating beauty.

Hanggang sa makalapit ito sa tabi niya ay nakatitig lang siya sa maamo at maganda nitong mukha. Simple lang ang ayos nito at hindi pwedeng ikumapara sa ibang babaeng naroon na sexy at nang-aakit ang mga kasuotan.

Her dress that reveals too little skin is no match to the women around. But her beauty is not something to miss. The innocent glint in her eyes elicits the desire to teach her things, her plump lips so enticing to kiss and all of her enthralling to be embraced and... Snuggle all night.

Tumaas ang isang sulok ng labi niya sa naisip.

A cuddle through the night with her would be nice. It would certainly take away every exhaustion in him or, maybe... Exhaust him even more as he doubts he'll let the night roll away without her underneath him, squirming as he takes her.