Chapter 8: The Struggles of Youth

The Cavalry Battle began strong as the students were all moving with the intent of theft.

Ironic with them being heroes as they used their quirks trying to steal away the headbands from other students heads as they tried their best to defend themselves as well. 

“On the left!” 

Katsuki yelled as they avoided purple balls flying at them from the fortress made by Shoji’s quirk with Mineta tucked inside as the boy smirked.

“This team is perfect, we're practically untouchable!”

Mineta said as Tsuyu gave him a look. 

“Careful, If we get too cocky they’ll exploit our weaknesses.” 

Tsuyu said as she stretched her tongue out, snatching away a hand band from an unsuspecting student as Mineta laughed.

“I doubt it, this plan is just too perfect!”

Mineta said as sound blasted ice apart as it was approaching them. 

“Mineta focus, we have a particular goal in mind!” 

Kyoka yelled as Mineta nodded his head.

“Yep, reduce the competition!”

Mineta said as he threw more balls out of the little crevice as they stuck to the ground.

“The more balls on the ground, the less area the opposing teams have to move around in.”

Mineta said as Kyoka turned her sights onto Katsuki and his team as they were moving toward another team. 

“Get ready, once we have this area set up we go for our targets!” 

Kyoka said as Tsuyu stuck her hand out as Mineta groaned.

“So she becomes the leader because her voice is bigger than her boobs huh?”

Mineta said as Tsuyu smacked the back of his head with her tongue hard as the boy groaned. 

“Bakugo! We have company!” 

Sero yelled out as Katsuki turned around as he narrowly dodged a steel covered fist coming at him.

Katsuki fired an explosion at the fist as Tetsutetsu looked at his arm noticing the slight char on it from the explosion.

“Those explosions are packing a little heat huh?”

Tetsutetsu said as he grinned at Katsuki who growled at the boy in response. 

“Woah, it’s Tetsubro!” 

Kirishima said as Tetsutetsu pointed at Kirishima.

“Hey! Sadly we all figured that your team was a little too dangerous, so we’ll be taking you out early!”

Tetsutetsu said as he looked back.

“Juzo!”

Tetsutetsu called out as Juzo touched the ground, softening it with his quirk. 

“Move!” 

Katsuki yelled as his team jumped over the softened ground as he looked back toward the vines coming in from behind them.

“Damn it!”

Katsuki said, blasting the vines as his team landed.

“These bastards are up to no good!”

Katsuki said as the Vine Girl Shiozaki put her hands together in a prayer. 

“Dear lord, please allow us the strength to shepard these sheep back into your light and out of the sin they find themselves sinking in.”