Chapter 4: Quotas and Kills

The class was as lively as ever as they were all outside surrounded by reporters as they were trying to make their way into the school building.

As for why the reporters were there, apparently they were trying to get an interview with All Might. Katsuki wanted nothing to do with it as the paparazzi were buzzing around like flies as they were giving people on the spot interviews about All Might.

Katsuki saw Izuku waving his hands as a microphone was being pushed into his face.

The blonde haired boy rolled his eyes as he spotted Tenya speaking into one of the cameras.

"Excuse me, Young man!"

A reporter asked as a mic was pushed into Katsuki's face.

"Do you have a moment for a few questions?" the reporter said as Katsuki glared at the reporter.

"Go fuck yourself."

Katsuki said as he was trying to walk away as the reporter sweat dropped as his eyes widened recognizing who Katsuki was.

"Wait, aren't you Loose Cannon? What are you doing here at U.A.? Are you a student now? How has All Might been teaching your classes? And are you secretly a spy?"

The reporter said as Katsuki glared at the reporter taking the mic from his hand roughly.

"First off, Loose Cannon is such a stupid name! Secondly, I ain't a lame ass spy. I'm the top dog around here and all of these extras are my prey! As for All Might… I'll ki-"

Katsuki got cut off as he was being tugged roughly away as Kyoka was waving apologetically at the reporter.

"Oi, let me go!"

Katsuki yelled as Kyoka glared at him, "No! You'll say something stupid to these guys!" Kyoka said as Katsuki glared at her.

"You all are bothering my students. Go away."

Aizawa said plainly as he started walking away as the crowd dissipated, "Wait, we want to talk to All Might!" A female reporter said as Aizawa gave her a look.

"And I want a full night's sleep, life's tough and nobody gets what they want. Now leave."

Aizawa said as the gate started closing behind him and the students.

"Wait!"

The reporter yelled as the gate closed in front of her. She grunted and kicked the door glaring at it as another reporter pulled her off.

In the trees another set of eyes had been looking at the school full of malice as his smile grew wickedly at the building.

{....}

Everyone was in class sitting at their seats as Aizawa cleared his throat, "Listen up, this next thing we have coming up will determine your futures at the school." Aizawa said as the class tensed up, Katsuki looked at Aizawa boredly.

'Another quirk test?'

Katsuki thought to himself, "You'll be picking your class rep."

Aizawa said simply as the class sighed in relief as Katsuki deadpanned at the tired man, damn him and his jokes.

"I'll be the Class Rep!"

Kirishima said as Kaminari got up after him raising his hand.

"I'll give it a try!"

He said as Kyoka got up to Katsuki's surprise as she raised her hand too, "It's definitely me you want." Kyoka said as Katsuki gave her a look.

"We will all be voting for Class Representative!"