Chapter 5: What Makes A Hero

Katsuki landed as he rolled, he stood up as he looked around.

He was inside a building, probably trapped and surrounded by villains, Katsuki was almost honored that they saw him as such a threat but he was distracted by a certain redhead.

"Bakugo?"

Kirishima said as he walked over to the blonde haired boy, "You got sucked in too?" Kirishima said as Katsuki growled at the boy.

"Shut up Shitty Hair, we've got bigger problems anyway."

Katsuki said as he looked around as villains began moving out from behind objects, Kirishima stood up quickly looking around at the villains approaching them.

"Crap, Don't worry Bakugo I got your back!"

Kirishima hardened his hands as Katsuki stayed silent with his hair covering his eyes, one of the villains laughed pointing at Katsuki.

"Look, the poor kid is so scared he's gone all silent on us!"

The villain said as another one chuckled.

"Aww, don't worry we'll kill you quickly."

The villain said as Kirishima glared at the villains.

"A damn shame that you kids got stuck with us"

Another villain said as Kirishima looked around at the villains surrounding them.

"Don't worry, we'll just hold out! Support will get here eventually, we just have to do our best to fend off these villains!"

Kirishima said as he nudged Katsuki's back.

"The times may be tough at the moment, but I believe in us. We can do this and the two of us are doing it without backing down, I have your back and you have mine. We do this together as men!"

Kirishima said as the villains kept laughing at the two of them, Katsuki stayed silent as one of the villains shrugged.

"Well you heard them, it's time to die!" the villain said, lunging toward them with his tongue sticking out.

He was blasted straight through the wall as the other villains blinked looking at the wall with the indent of their comrade, they looked back at Katsuki who was chuckling lowly as it increased in volume.

The villains stepped back as Kirishima gave Katsuki a weird look, Katsuki raised his face, the red of his eyes gleaming as a wicked smirk covered it as he chuckled.

"My bad, I thought it was time to die."

Katsuki said as Kirishima sweat dropped, the villains looked at each other before another one charged at Katsuki.

Katsuki slapped his hands together making sparks as he slapped the villain coming toward him across the face sending him into a wall cracking it.

Katsuki blasted toward another villain clotheslining him to the ground as he kicked another one in the side, a villain swung at Katsuki who dodged grabbing the villain by the throat choke slamming him into the ground.

The villain struggled in his grip as Katsuki began firing blasts drilling the villain through the floor with an evil smile on his face.

The villain flew through the ground breaking through lower floors as another tried to attack Katsuki from the side but Katsuki blasted the villain into the wall causing the villain to cough.

Katsuki looked at the other villains, the shadows covering his face only showing his mouth and the red of his eyes as he smirked at them.

"Well?"