♡ when they were famous ♡

⚠️ story information ⚠️
Finger bang
Stans pov
Age: 17-18

Crowds roar loudly, loud clapping and even louder screaming. Bright lights shone on the four if us. Me, Kenny, Eric and of course Kyle.

What started out as a stupid childhood dream became reality less then two years ago. We all finished school early but have still got tutors at the back of our ass.

"Thank you new York!" Kylw then yelled, raising his hands for about his head, a large grin on his face. A grin of pride. A grin that shone each time we finished a show.

"Woow!" Kenny cheered and leaned himself against cartman "we hope you all have a fucking great night!"

The cheers grew louder and the claps grew with them. "Thats for being being an awesome audience!" Cartman then added, wrapping his chubby arm around kennys small shoulders.

Me and Kyle shared a grin and did the same, both of us enjoying the contact "we'll see you soon!" I then added, my hand squeezing kyles side.

The screams somehow grew inhuman and the band behind us began playing songs to accompany us walking back stage.

Kenny began happily clapping ti the beat, a skip in his step, me and Kyle kept our arms on each other while Eric waved and blew kisses to the fans as we got off the stage.

"Great show guys!"  Our manager grinned as the backstage crew hurried to us all to take the mics off us.

"Thanks I think I did really fucking good also" Eric nodded his head "the j-e-w was a little slow though"

Kyle rolled his eyes and leaned his head on my shoulder. We were all pretty dead, we use so much energy on the stage, where it felt like we were right under the sun.
The time not helping how worn out we were. It was already two in the morning.

"Alright boys, go get changed! We'll get you back to the hotel!" The manager then said and patted kennys shoulder, having him lead the way to the changing rooms.

"Woow! Off we goo guys!" Kenny clapped his hands, it was a habit that he had gotten into.

Kyle leaned against me the whole way to the  changing rooms, a pale blush covered my face as we walked.

The four of us shared a changing room in this one stadium. Kyle was the first to walk into the room ans crashing down into his seat and whinned, his eyes closing.

"Why are you always so tired? We all use the same amount of energy" I teased and took a chair next to him, grabbing the make up remover for him.

"He's  a pussy! That's why!" Cartman laughed and took his jacket and top off.

Kyle was too tired to roll his eyes and did his best to wipe the sweat from his head. "Come here" I then said and pulled his chair closer to me, using the make up remover wipes on his face.

Kenny looked over at us, only standing with his boxers on and itching his ass "why don't you just tell the world your gay?" He asked.

"Ew kinny! Stop itching your ass!" Cartman complained, also now only in his boxers.

"We haven't came out to public because we don't wanna lose any fans or support" I answered Kennys question and gentally removed the make up off the redheads face. Kylengave me a small glace and nodded his head.