♡ when stan played hockey♡

Word count- 3519

Stan let out a small sigh as he watched the small kids get ready for their hockey lesson. This whole coaching started from wanting hid bike back but soon, the job grew on him.

So a few years later, Stan Marsh was an official coach for the South parks elementary schools hockey team. Even as he was halfway through his sophomore year.

Coaching this small team even had him on his high school hockey team also. He was one of the best players on his team.

Even though Stan was coaching these small kids willingly, it was still a bire at times and wished he didn't always have to be here every other day.

"Alright guys, let's get on this ice" Stan told his class, getting on the ice himself. Without argument, they all slowly got on the ice. Some of the kids were wobble and clung to each other.

"What are we doing today, coach?" One of the oldest kids asked, following behind Stan.

"Well I want us to practice our skating for a but first then take some shots in the goal" Stan replied, skating into the middle of the rink. He did this so that the wesker skaters would have that bit more of practice.

"What! But we practiced our skating last time!" The kid whinned, clenching his fists and shaking them by his side.

"Well believe it or not, skating is very important for ice hockey" Stan rolled his eyes, feeling another small kid bump into him "You alright there?" He asked, helping the child balance.

"Yup" the child nodded, doing a stance to help his balance on the ice.

"Good, is everyone ready?" Stan then raised his voice slightly, getting the attention of everyone, a small chant of 'yes coach'. Stan nodded his head "good! So we are gonna start doing a few laps of the rink like we did last time alright?"

A fee more whines could be heard by the older kids of the bunch as the smaller kids were just unsure how to react since they were busy trying not to fall over.

"No whining! You all need the practice" Stan let out a huff and instructed everyone to got around the rink anticlockwise without the edge if the rink to help them.

After a few minutes, all the kids were racing around the edge, Stan not too far away from them incase they fell over and needed the help back up.

"Coach, when's our next game?" A kid asked, moving to skate beside Stanly.

"I'm looking at a few teams to have games with but i want us to prefect our skating first" the coach explained, seeing a kid fall over "did you need some help, Jacob?" He asked the fallen kid.

Resilient, the small kid shook his head and got back up. Stan smiled, proud of one of his students.

"When's your next game?" Another kid questioned, wanting the coaches attention as he skated smoothly next to him.

"I have one next week actually" Stan replied, taking not his the other skating.

"Cool!" Another kid over heard and gasped, almost falling over.

"Coach can we come and watch you?"

"Yes! Can we coach?"

"I wanna come too!!"

"Can we!"

All the elementary kids then began begging to come to their coaches match. They all looked up to Stan, trusing him and he was an inspiration to some of them.

"Hmm, If you all give to get your one hundred percent best" Stan smiled, realising all the kids were now crowding them and they had all stopped skating.