♡ when kyle had a crush ♡

Word count: 1751

Stan let out a yawn as he rested his head on his desk. Mx garrison was blabbering about something to do with history. The black haired kid had stopped listening a while ago.

"Stanly!" The teacher then yelled, seeing as the small boy began to fall asleep on his desk.

"Huh? What?"

"Answer the question on the board!" The teacher firmly instructed, pointing at the maths question shown on the board.

"Eh, seven?" Stan guessed, wishing he wasn't asked the question.

"What? Stanly are you an idiot!" Mx garrison sighed, a hand on their hip "Kyle! What's the answer?"

"Sixty nine" Kyle answered, clearly sounding bored of this lesson himself.

"Ha! That's what i had with your mom last night!" Eric laughed, feeling the need to comment.

"Shut up fat ass!" The boy with the green winter hat yelled, getting protective.

"Oh no guys! I triggered a jew!" The brown haired boy insulted, being to laugh loudly and almost falling back in his chair.

"Cartman! Shut your fucking mouth!" Kyle practically screamed and his red grew red from being so pissed off.

"Careful butters! A jew might get you!" Cartman couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh boy" butters huffed, playing with the ends of his sleeves.

"Eric! leave Kyle alone" stan finals spoke up "Kyle hasn't done anything to you"

"He's annoyed me!"

"No! Your annoying everyone in this class!" Stan huffed, almost wanting to slam his head against his desk.

"Awww guys Stan wants to protect his little fag boyfriend, kyle" Eric said in a baby voice, "aww, how cute, two fags!"

"Shut up cartmin!" Stan and Kyle both yelled at the same time, Stan blushing more then Kyle was, but Kyle was still blushing madly.

"Wait- stans gay?" Wendy then gasped.

"Huh, no I'm not! Cartman is just being an idiot" Stan tried to deny, his blushing growing.

"As if you wasnt a fag!" Eric chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"Im not gay you guys!" Stan yelled, slightly panicking.

"Thats what me and tweek thought at first" Craig spoke up "right honey?"

"Ah! Y-yes!" Tweek agreed, nodding his head.

"Doesn't mean it's the same with me!" Stan sighed.

"Alright children!" Mx garrison tried to shut everyone up "we all know that Kyle and stanly have something for each other but let's leave it with them"

"What?" Kyle yelled his blush didn't seem to stpe deeping, while Stan decided to stay quiet, he was too tired to really want to do anything.

"Ha!" Cartman laughed sharply.

"Let's get back with the lesson our shall we" Mx garrison turned everyone's attention back to the bored.

While for Stan, his eyes slowly drifted, looking over at his best friend, Kyle. Who seemed to be looking over at him.

When thier eyes met, both pairs of eyes darted thier eyes to the front if the classroom. But now, stans mind was tangled with nothing but Kyle.

Stan quickly zoned out, almost falling asleep once more.

Style oneshots <3 || Stan x kyle ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें