♡ when they shared a bed ♡

⚠️story information⚠️
- age: 18-19
- slight post covid spoilers
- use of alcohol
- mentions of sex
- genral smut

Word count: 23436

"And you will make sure to text me everyday when you have time?" Sharron asked, his hands linked together with stans in worry.

"Yes mom, I will" Stan sighed, realising his hands from his mom.

"And if you ever need to stock up on Tegridy call your old paps" Randy said with a smile.

"Dad- no" the younger Raven haired male sighed, pinching his bridge. He was supirsed he was able to last his whole childhood with this man and his weed farm.

Today Stan and many other students were starting university. The university was a good few hours from south park, so seeing his family daily was a big no no, which stan was able to live with.

Stan didn't bring a lot with him to move into his dorm. He had two duffle bags filled with clothes and video games while he also had his guitar case.

The younge adults didn't get amazing grades but they were good enough to get accepted into university. The only reason he even came to one in the first place was so that he wouldn't end up like his dad.

"Alright, well, I'm gonna go now" Stan said, hugging his mom "have a safe journey back" he told her.

"I will, and you have fun, okay?" Sharon have a wark smiled, she had no works to express how proud of her son she was.

"I will" he smiled back, reminded him of the time his mom dropped him off for his first ever sleep over back in elementary.

"Bye turd" Shelly then said, surprisingly happy for her younger brother as she pulled him into a noogie.

"Ahah! Cya Shelly!" Stann grinned happily, trying to keep his balance. It seemed the only the two had gotten, the two actually began to get alone and tolerate each other.

"Stay out of trouble, will ya" Shelly then said, pushing her brother away from her, still given him a smile.

"Will do!" The youngest there then picked up all his things "I'll cya! Take care" he then said, not able to wave them bye as his hands were full.

"Huh? Stan were my hug?" Randy them complained, seeing his son walk into the large crowd of younge teens who all also carried luggage.

"Shut up Randy" Sharron sighed, her eyes not leaving her boy as he walked further and further away.

"It sure Is going to be weird with no kid around, huh sharron" The weed farmer then said.

Shelly shook her head and pulled a disgusted look at her dad "I come to your shitty farm every few days! I wven drag Kevin with me!"

"Oh yeah, hi Shelly" Randy waved, awkwardly, he always seemed to forget about his daughter.

Shelly let out a huff before walking ans getting in her car, getting ready to drive her parents back. She wasn't going to admit it, but she was going to miss not seeing her younger brother any time she wanted now.

Stan sighed in quickly ans was given a dork key with a number. He thanked the lady at the front desk and began walking to a near by elevator.

"Stan?" A familer voice then said, the Raven haired male turned around and saw a blonde boy standing there, smiling with his gapped teeth showing.

"Kenny!" He smiled, happy to see someone he knows "I didn't know was coming to university!"

"Neither did I! I woke up this morning and Kevin told me I was coming here!" Kenny laughed, walking next to Stan towards the elevator "didn't even know I had the grades and money to be here"

Style oneshots <3 || Stan x kyle ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें