♡when stan cant forget♡

⚠️story information⚠️
- main topic of death (like a lot)
-homophobia
-sexism
- stans pov

Word count:

March 17th 1479

It was warm.

The hands that wrapped around me were one of the only things I could focus on.

Other then the server pain that ached through me.

I was shaking more then ever, for once understanding the true meaning of pain and fear.

I clung to the body that held me.

My king.

My highness.

My lord.

My bestfriend.

My lover.

King Kyle.

My Kyle.

His touch was gental, comforting.

The war against the kingdoms had just ended, there were many loses. So, so many.

"My lord..." I whispered weakly, gripping to my Kings green cloak, without a doubt it was collecting my blood on it "did i.. d-do well?"

"You did well... so well" my king told me, being careful as he took my helmet off, pressingmy head into his sholder.

I had six spears in my chest, each stabbing an organ and bone of sorts. It hurt so much, I had never experienced a greater pain. But I would have happily done all this again to protect my lord.

"Thank you.." I muttered, tears falling from my eyes as the warmth turned to a coldness.

"Thank you for your services, comander"

My hands shook, my eyes slowly falling to a  close.

I felt the king move a hand to my hair, combing it, gentally shaking and tried to not cry also.

"I... i-i don't wanna die.."

"I know, Stan, I know" Kyle whispered, "I'm so sorry.. "

"Do... not apologise my lord" I shook my head "will i-i see you again?"

"Of course, i will see you soon.."

I knew it was a lie, but I believed it, I didn't want to leave him yet. I wasn't ready to.

"Good" I choked out, my hands wearing gripping him, struggling to breath.

"Rest well, commander... I love you" his voice was strong, even now keeping up his strong  Persona.

"I-i love...you too..m..my lord.."

September 4th 1843

"Good afternoon" I greeted my best friend as I walked into the small house our families shared.

"Hello, Charlotte and Lily just took the kids for a walk" Kyle said, he was sitting at the table, flipping through the news paper from yesterday.

"Huh, did they take money?" I asked, knowing our weekly pays had been cut down, so we wouldn't have much money after paying rent.