♡when Kyle went to hospital♡

⚠️important information⚠️
- Mute Kyle
-age: 14-15

"Boo!" Cartman yelled ans clapped his hands in Kyle's face, causing him to jump.

"Ack!- leave him alone dickhead" tweek frowned and pulled Kyle away from the fat kick.

"When the fuck did you get balls? Huh?" Eric scoffed and got I tweeks face. Which wasn't a good idea since his boyfriend was right next to him.

"Why don't you just fuck off?" Criag hissed and pushed the fatass back.

"Ay!" Was all cartman could do before he backed off from the  Peruvian.

"Whats going on?" Someone then asked.

Kyle, Tweek and Craig turned around. Stan.

"Hey stan" tweek smiled a bit, "cartman was just annoying Kyle...again"

Stan looked looked behind the three of them , seeing cartman storm away, bumping into Scoot as he did.

"Asshole" Stan muttered "you alright, kyle?"

The redhead nodded his head, chewing the inside of his cheeks.

"Cartman needs a good punch around the face" Stan then said, crossing his arms. Kyle just shrugged.

"Whatever, I'm going home" Craig huffed and began to walk away also "come on tweek"

Tweek giggled and followed his taller boyfriend.

Stan and Kyle stood there for a second watching the couple walk away. They were couple goals for everyone.

"Wanna go home?" Stan asked, looking over at Kyle, know nodded his head.

As the two walked, it was in silence. It always was, but neither of them minded and its not like it could be helped, kyle was Mute and Stan had problems thinking of conversations.

Kyle wasn't selectively Mute unfortunately,  he had a condition and that's all Stan really knew. He could only pronounce voles. Which wasn't very useful.

The worse part being he wasn't born with it,  so he used to be able to talk.

"Hey, you know Bebe lost her v-card? To Clyde too" Stan laughed, thinking Kyle would want to know.

Kyle just looked over at him, cringing.

"That also means Clydes not a virgin either, very surprising" the noirette hummed, looking up at the sky.

The redhead rolled his eyes, a small smile on his face as Stan rambled on about people who lost their Virginity.

"Red also lost her, so has Tolkin with Nicola, Tweek and Craig obviously and Kevin" Stan listed.

Kyle's eyes widened at the last one, mouth agape and glad he wasn't able to comment.

Stan saw Kyle's face in reaction "I know! Fucking Kevin!"  He laughed.

Kyle pulled out his phone, going on the notes app, typing: 'what about Kenny?'

Stan read the text and clicked his finger "he lost his Virginity! He lost it when we were thirteen"

Kyle looked away, sucking his lips into his mouth. Stan laughed at the reaction and kicked some snow at Kyle's feet, earning a frown from the redhead.

"Who's house we going to?" The Raven head then asked, his hands in his pockets since they were cold.