Andekhi Anjaani : Epilogue

Start from the beginning

Pragya's mouth drops open in shock hearing him then she laughs happily. "I forgot."

Abhishek chuckles as he leaned towards her. "Finally, don't have to run off to my room in the morning."

Pragya laughs as she happily hugged him.

********

Pragya walks down the stairs as she could feel herself turning pink. All these days, whatever Abhi and she did, no one knew. Now, everyone knew they had their suhaag raat and she was feeling shy to even face people.

Seeing Pragya coming down alone the day after their marriage, Jhanvi asks her, "Where is Abhi?"

"He was not in the room when I came out after getting ready." Pragya replies as she looked down.

"Oh."

"Mom, what's for breakfast? I'm hungry." Abhishek asks as he walked in from outside.

"Where did you go?" Jhanvi asks him confused.

"I was here only. Just getting some fresh air."

Jhanvi nods as she wondered what to do with her son and daughter-in-law. They were married and even now, they were not spending time with each other.

"You both come, breakfast is ready." Jhanvi says as she walked to the dining room.

Abhishek and Pragya smile at each other as they followed Jhanvi.

********

Pragya was eagerly waiting for Abhishek to come home. After their wedding, today he had rejoined office and she was missing him like crazy.

Hearing some sound, Pragya looks and sees Abhishek and Tej walk in. she smiles excitedly seeing Abhishek. Abhishek immediately notices her and he smiles at her.

"How are you, Pragya?" Tej asks her noticing her.

Pragya smiles at him in reply.

"I'm going to freshen up, Dad." Abhishek informs his father as he slyly looked at Pragya and headed to their room.

Pragya was about to follow him when she noticed Tej sit down. And she quickly stops and remains where she was, as she waited for him to leave so she could follow Abhi to the room.

"You are home?" Jhanvi asks as she walked in a few minutes later.

"Yeah." Tej replies.

"Abhi didn't come?" Jhanvi asks curiously, noticing Pragya.

"Yeah, he is in the room." Tej replies.

Jhanvi sighs fed up. Abhi was home and Pragya was sitting here. Why are they not spending any time with each other?Why were they still behaving so distantly with each other? "Pragya, you go to your room." Jhanvi tells her.

"Huh? What happened?" Pragya asks, confused hearing the strange instruction.

Hearing that Jhanvi was at a loss of words. I'm going to die without seeing my grandchildren! "Abhi might need your help with something. Go, see if he needs anything." Jhanvi says for lack of anything better to say.

"Oh okay." Pragya replies confused though relieved to have a reason to get some alone time with her husband.

Pragya locks their bedroom door and just then, Abhishek comes out of the bathroom.

"I thought you'll join me in shower." Abhishek tells her as he stepped out.

Pragya smiles hearing him. "Daddyji was sitting there."